Baby Gregory Is Here !

edited September 2011 in Birth Stories
i Was Schedule A Induction For Sunday September 11, 2011. i Came A Lil' Late & Started My Cervadil At 11:00 am & Was Dilated To A 1, 50% Effaced & -3 Station. i Wasnt Really Feelinq My Contractions But They Were 6 Minutes Apart. My Dr Came To See Me After 5 & i Just Dialted To 1 1/2. My Nurse Came In To Take My Cervadil Out. My Contractions Became Alot Stronqer & i Wasnt Able To Sleep. She Came In At 3am To Check On Me & Gave Me Demetrol For The Pain & To Sleep. Oh Boy Did That Work Quick. i Was Out Within 1 Minute. i Slept Till Boutt 8am Monday Mornin, My Dr Came In To Check Me & i Was Dilted To A 2 1/2. He Then Broke My Water. i Pretty Much Was Okay Until 10 & i Asked For An Epidural. So Then i Was Completely Numb From My Stomach Down :) But Then i Started Feelinq All My Contractions In My Back :-(( She Came Back In 2 Pump More Medicine In My Back. That Worked For About 5 Minutes, Then i Started Feelinq Them Aqain. We Went Throuqh That 3 Times Till i Was Cryinq & She Called The Anasteoligst (sp). He Came In & Gave Me A Different Medicine. My Dr Came In At 5:40 pm (Before He Was Scheduled To Leave). He Checked Me & i Dialted To A 4, & My Babys Head Was Swollen. i Wasnt Dialtinq Like i Was Supposed To So He Wanted A CSection. i Was So Knocked Out That i Dnt Remember Most Of It. i Woke Up Wen i Was Layinq There & They Put The Blue Tarp Up. Within Minutes My Babyboy Was Out. He Was Born At 6:24 pm, Weiqhinq 7lbs.7oz & 20 Inches Lonq. i Went To My Recovery Room For 2 Hours Until i Was Able To See & Hold My Baby. i Couldnt Be Any Happier Beinq A Mommy!

Me & My Babyboy !

100_0496

100_0503

He Did Not Like His Bath!
100_0512

Looks All Like Daddy, But Has My Nose & Toes :X

100_0520

My Baby Gregory Is So Perfect In Everyway; i Am So Blessed To Have Him With Me !!
100_0548

Comments