EVERYONE'S GIVING BIRTH BESIDES ME!!!********* UGHHHH

edited September 2011 in Labor
I BEEN IN L&D SINCE Sunday due to leakage n I'm still here...NO BABY YET...EVERYONE CAME IN HAD THERE BABY N ALREADY WENT HOME...IM HAPPY FOR THEM N I LUV TO HEAR THE BABIES FIRST CRY..BUT I WANNA HEAR MY BABYYYYY NOWWWW

Comments

• Im sorry :( how come they wont induce?
  • Well not evry bodys havin ther baby... I'm stil incubating an I'm due in 2 days
  • Im w/you! I wanna have my baby!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2011
    @maymommy11 I been asking them. I'm only 34/35 weeks but I'm leaking since Sunday ...I dunno how much longer cause I'm leaking STILL ...@breewashington08 @xpecting91611 OH BOY IM SORRY U GUYS TIME IS UP..MINE IS TRYNA SPEED THINGS UP YET SLOW IT DOWN @ THE SAME TIME.....I FEEL LIKE THE $ COMMERCIAL ..."ITS MY BABY & I NEED HIM NOW" LOL
  • I feel the same I'm 3 days overdue! I had a few friends who were pregnant & 2 of them had their baby. One of them had the same due date as me & had her baby 2weeks who & I have another friend who's not due for another month & she's dilated more than me :( its so frustrating. But I will be induced tomorrow morning :D hopefully everything goes well
  • I'm so ready to go... I have 20 days to go and we could do this TODAY!!!
  • @clope18 TOMORROW IS UR DAY!!! YEAH!! GODBLESS UU...@LOVTRA I FULLY FEEL U...
  • Girl I swear I was the same exact way my water broke at 9pm on Friday I went got to l&d at 10:45pm and didn't have my son until 3:26am on Sunday.
    I swear like 4-5 girls came in and had their babies and left I was so sad. But they ended up inducing me because I was dilated at all and I was having contractions but didn't feel not one.
  • @yaya CONGRATULATIONS ....how far alone were u?
  • 39+4 weeks
  • oh u were TOTALLY DUE. ....UR BABY WAS SO ON POINT...BLESSINGS