reoccuring dream?

edited September 2011 in First time moms
i don't even know what catagory to put this in...

but every single night for the last week I've been having dreams about being pregnant again :O its not the excact same dream, but its like an ongoing story and every night it picks up where i left off, and it started so out of the blue..
the first one i was with a friend and i just remember i was taking a pregnancy test to prove to her that i was not pregnant. as i was about to look down i was sayin "see its neg..." and it came up positive. i remember staring at the plus sign in complete shock while she said yeah that's definitley positive.
the next night and every night since my dream has playd out as if I'm going thru another pregnancy day by day. its so weird.
what's really weird about that first dream tho is that is a very similiar replay of how i found out i was carrying with my first pregnancy in '08.
my exboyfriend (now my sons father) was bugging me about testing because he "just knew " i was pregnant. i kept arguing with him about it for almost a week because i was a million percent sure i was not pregnant. so we sent down to the store and got a test so i could prove i wasn't. i actually took that test into the store restroom and took it there while he went out to the car and waited. and it did come up positive. i was 17 at the time and completely shocked. just like my dream.
what the heck does all this mean?
Oh and btw i should mention that i am NOT pregnant lol. i know this for a fact because a) u have to have sex to be pregnant and that is definitley not happening and b) i just got my 2nd period since adriens birth and it stopped yesterday.

i really believe in dreams being a way of communication and signs. but i cannot understand why everynight I'm living a second life as a newly preggo all over again, and why and how is it that i pick up my story excatly where i leave off the night before?
it is possible that I'm just going crazy and losing my mind from work and exhaustion and stress lol