(NPR) am i the only one??

So my husband posted this to my fb wall:

I love you, I don't think I will ever be able to thank you enough for giving my life so much meaning. Without you Im nothing @ut a slutty man child with alot of toys

And something similar on our sons. While I see and agree that its a very sweet sentiment. . . stuff like this always makes me wonder if I should call my local mental hospital for a possible suicide. Heck random "I.love you" text messages just make me wonder what hes up to that I would get angry at him about lol

Am I the only unsentimental one?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And my mil commented on the post which makes it some how skevi.
  • He's a slutty man? What a weird thing to say. It seems weird to me. Silly men.
  • Be grateful. I think it's sweet.
  • Ya "I love you babe" was the first thing my husband said then proceeded to tell me he backed into my car. So now when he randomly tells me he loves me I can't help but wonder what now!? Lol. Men are weird.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Overt public displays romance just make me uncomfortable. I'm cool.with pda we are a touchy feely kind of couple but not romance.
    like his plans for the wedding purposal was Christmas eve in the middle of dinner asking my dad and the whole 9. . . It would have horrified me and knowing me I would have run off crying *not the reaction he was going for I'm sure*
  • @beaded_bunny my hubby proposed christmas morning as my present. Got down on one knee asked my mom(my dad is a dead beat) and all.