5 days pp.... normal tmi??

edited September 2011 in First time moms
ok so i had my son friday and now when i pee it stings..... is that normal?? im a ftm

Comments

• Might wanna get it checked out. Did it sting br now?
  • It stung like hell for me too! I had a ton of stitches tho and a cathitor put in while delivering..could it be one of those for you? If so, the nurses told me that was pretty common (I cried when I peed for the first week, it hurt so bad). If you didn't have a cath or stitches or anything then it might be something else. Prolly call the dr just to be on the safe side. That's all ya need..to be caring for a newborn and develope a hoohaw infection or something lol! Better safe then sorry :)
  • It stung like hell for me too! I had a ton of stitches tho and a cathitor put in while delivering..could it be one of those for you? If so, the nurses told me that was pretty common (I cried when I peed for the first week, it hurt so bad). If you didn't have a cath or stitches or anything then it might be something else. Prolly call the dr just to be on the safe side. That's all ya need..to be caring for a newborn and develope a hoohaw infection or something lol! Better safe then sorry :)
  • Id give it a few days probably the cath.