only gained 8lbs with 65days left.

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Seriously my body refuses to gain! But baby Zola is healthy and gaining. Dr says no need to worry I'm just so tiny. I started at 134 and now I'm 142 and 6ft. Still wearing my skinny jeans lol.

Comments

• As long as the babys healthy I wouldn't worry. With my first I only gained 11 lbs this time iv gained 30 ahhhhh.
  • I've only gained eight pounds as well and I've got 80 days left baby seems to be the only thing growing well him and my boobs lol
  • I hear you. I'm 32+2 and am still -5.
  • Oh I'm not worried I feel great...I can feel her weight for sure lol! @Junebuggbabie85 I'm definitely loving my boobs!! @blueberrysmom wow -5! That's crazy all this time I thought people all around me were gaining away :-)
  • Thas wonderfull, i was like that to my midwife had me on protein powder and bars to help me gain and my body just wouldn't, but im sorry to tell you that in your last trimester is when you gain all the weight. I started at 115 pounds and gained all of 6 pounds till about 30 weeks, then Bam! im now at 35 weeks and 125 just like that. And it seamed to happen over night to! You might be a lucky girl and keep it off, but be prepared for when you all of a sudden step on the scale and your 4 pounds heavier than last week!
  • Yeah. But I started at 202! Lol!
  • I've lost 20 and only gained 10 back. I went to Dr today and I only gained one pound this last month. My last pregnancy I gained 50 pounds.
  • @CntWaitFrMyLilSweets oh man! I'll be 31 weeks on Friday my poor string bean body will go into shock if I gain that rapidly lol I also have scoliosis so keeping the weight down has spared me some pain....here we go I'm gonna hope I gain a pound a week from now on!
  • Same here I've only gained 7 pounds and I have 60 days to go and my doc said the same so you should be fine we're just small ones :)
  • @blueberrysmom Lmao that made me laugh I guess that means you are perfect for your lil one :-)
  • Yep. Apparently 197 pounds is the perfect Blueberry-making environment!
  • @charliebby1116 thats awesome...although I thought this was my opportunity to leave size 3 behind lol o well maybe one day ill be a five.
  • Don't worry i didnt gain any weight until this last month or so, and little Joel is healthy as can be !
  • No worries here :-D
  • Haha omgosh how weird!! I wanted to be a 3 instead of 1 haha but I still fit in all my jeans and shorts so that didn't work out haha
  • I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow still -3 pounds =]
  • edited September 2011
    Double post I hate when the button does that. >=|
  • I'm so happy now I can tell the people who think its strange to.back off! Everyone is different :-D
  • 31 weeks though, your in the home stretch! I hope the scale is good to you for back pain reasons, im realy sorry to hear that. I have a string bean body to haha, but all the weight i have gained so far has been boobies and my little belly, i imagen your all belly to? At least this way when you give birth most of the pounds will be baby and exces water/blood, all that fun stuff. My midwife teases me and says ''your gona be one of those women who get to walk out the damn hospital after giving birth wearing your skinny jeans''.
  • I've gained 10.5 Dr says 6 of those pounds r baby. Started at 130 currently at 140.5. 19 days left!
  • @zolobean lol ughh I hate mine. I was already large breasted before being preggo now I'm a freaking size H lol which is insane because I'm only 5'4" and even pregnant only weigh 123 pounds