Found pixz of boyfriends ex gf

edited September 2011 in Relationships
I feel soo sad I just dont know wat to do im 39weeks and I been crying cuz I really didnt expect him to do something like this .

Comments

• Are they maybe old pics... like he maybe forgot he had?
  • I'm so sorry, do u have friend or family to come over? I would copy those pics and lock his a** out.
  • Beat his a**! Have I confronted him about them?
  • You know I kinda just had somethin like that but it was a random girl and just through time I've learned to just be upfront and ask about it. Just say what's this all about? And if he doesn't answer right away or has some dumb ass reason and u know they r new pics then to be honest no one should have to deal with that and that's why they r an ex there is no reason he should have them if they r new u deserve much more respect then that. Good luck and let me know what's going on.
  • Talk to him about it.
  • That girl in the pix was his ex girlfriend from like two years ago or more I just dont understand why he would still have them he will be home shortley cuz he is at work right now Im just so upset because wen we moved in together I trew evrything any of my exs had givin to me I even pawn jewelry that was givin to me it just hurts me so much because we had talk about this. And it makes me think like he is still not over her I will talk to him but honestly I just dont even want to see him or talk to him. As soon as he comes tru the door he will see the pixz since I left them in the table.
    @evryone
  • Let us know what he has to say /:
  • I know you're upset. I think the conversation will go a lot better if you're calm with him. He won't hear anything you say if you're angry or crying. That's just how they are. Good luck, hun. I hope it all works out for the best.
  • I found two pixz on back of a photo frame he has of him and two other friends @2ndbutfirst
  • Thanks evrybody and I will let you all know wat happens @evryone
  • So he is home I guess saw the pixz riped them and trew them in the trash can and went imidiatly to the room my heart was pounding so hes like im sorry I didnt know they were there I promise I must of put them there long time ago so I said I feel like you r not over her. He said baby im so happy with you im sorry ! So I break down and tell him crying what hurts me the most is that evrytime we take a picture together u never smile u always say u dont smile in pictures but yet in that picture you look soo happy what kind of shit is that. So I decided we should take some time from eachother I know im only 6days away from my dd its not wat I wanted but I feel it makes me feel better inside. What do you think? @evryone
  • I think that if he said sorry and really meant it then maybe the time apart isn't needed. But it you feel like you need for any reason then do so but I don't think you need for that reason... so what else is bothering you?
    I'm here if you need to talk.
  • Oh hun!!!! My x kept photos of everything. Including his x!! And a trophy he got given for "best boyfriend" award. Hand cuffs. Everything lol. He said he didn't have feelings for her but they were memories. It made me so jealous but I'm sure his new girlfriend is jealous of all the photoss of me and my daughter too. And the braclete he wears every day that I bought him which I got enscribed!!!! Man he even was So stupid to point at a photo of his x and say, this is after the last time we had sex lol. Like he thought I would find it funny..
    Don't take it to heart. It's so hard. But trust me. He's moved on.
  • P.S he HATES me now and still wears my bracelete
  • @YAYA thankyou very much I really need it right now. Maybe its just me from past stuff he has done for example when we were going out one time he took me to his house and he had a picture of him and her in his living room and then there was another time and he had one besides his t.v of him and her aswell and I hold it in and never confronted him! Im probily just holding so much stuff that when I saw this two pictures of him and her made me remember all those times I stayd quiet and didnt say anyting
  • @mummy_to_be lol wow but I wouldnt be able to take that crap I feel like thats so disrespectful but good thing youre pased that and im more calm now :)
    @mama2be11_4_11 lol sex!! Last night was the last night he got any from me !
    Unless I feel needy lol ;)
  • Lol!!! It was Sooo hard But he was really (I can't think of the word for keeping everything lol).. well anyway, we broke up for a week once and when we got back together I found an envelope of condom wrappers. I Was like wtf.. they were ours and he kept them for a memory (I Was the first to ever make him cum).. I had to get over the fact that he kept EVERY memory. He even kept the tim tam wrapper from a date I took him on Haha.
  • Oh okay I get it now. I do the same thing like a lot. But you can't take out what you hold in for so long on him you know? You have to start saying how you feel when you feel it, that way your not stressing out and you guys have talked about it. Because now he's apologized and he's still being punished. And that might only put distance between you two. I know if I was being or felt punished after I apologized for something that I didn't do on purpose I'd feel reluctant from you.