WTH pregly!?!?!

edited September 2011 in About App & Forum
I leave for 1 day & come back to havoc!! Pregly really has changed since I've joined many moons ago smh I really don't know what happened but all it seems like to me is ppl started getting banned for finally speaking up I'm sad I didn't get any out side info from some because one of my favs was banned tonite. All I know is & I don't care how many times its been said but this is just another act of favoritism being showed pregly isn't the same anymore

Comments

• No offense.. but this is jus kinda keepin it goin..... this is like the 697652345998755678 post about this topic
  • Smh..plse dnt start this back up
  • It's not her fault. She said she hasn't been on so she didn't see the previous posts
  • Ive been in hospital since monday and havent really been on... I stay clear of the drama, lifes hard enough!!! the only thing I will say is pregly has deffo changed since I joined in feb... And ive now become reluctant to make a post asking for advice because when you overlooked enough your left feeling like poo :-( and thats how I find pregly is now. The original creator of this app (remember thats all it is) @martin needs to get a grip of things and pretty quick too! Peoples feelings are being hurt left and right and its truley sad to witness :'( us women are supposed to stick together not tear eachother limb from limb! Just sayin :-)
  • @lindsay1983 I agree. Most of my posts don't get answered so I stopped trying :(
  • @lyndsay1983 i agree with u saying we need to support not tear each other limb from limb but when will enough b enough! i am sick of seeing everone support people and they turn around and call out everyone! its not right! sometimes people need a taste of there own meds! as simple as that and thats what happened today. people got fed up the spoke out they got banned but other members did and do the same thing and r here. not right at all. u cant even do it respectfully anymore without getting warnings or banned... its sad. what happened to freedom of speech?
  • it was nuts and I only saw the tail end of it. But needless to say shit hit the fan lol. That seems to be the saying for the night.
  • My posts normally get ignored. Im not a popular pregly but its ok ill keep postin an bumpin em anyways >:D<
  • Im not popular pregly either and most my post only get one answer or none at all
  • @mandac10 oh yeah I totally agree with you that we should be able to air our concerns, thoughts and feelings and id never deny anyone their opinion... Idk I guess if I wer a teen in the 60's id be all for love and flower power \m/ :X (we need a hippy smiley)
  • i i get ignored too i dont care though... im not going to get upset and bash people because someone else is getting more attention then me... just saying...
  • @jsmyonlylove @squrit299 @caiti5 we need to start a sad preglys club for all the 'shadow' ladies *-:)
  • @lyndsay1983 honestly im a very kind loving person i am. i have a lot of friends and a wonderful family. im very very happy but i just snapped! ive been snapping a lot lately on here because of certain members. i dont like what pregly has turned me into! it sickens me! i want to help people n get help but i cant stand how some of these ladies act and gang up on others but yet if get brushed aside. so many preglys asked for certain members to be able to rejoin and certain others to get banned! y wont the mods listen to our voices?!
  • edited September 2011
    I couldn't careless bout all this dumb drama and these judgmental a** ppl. If you dedicate ya life to pregly by hurting ppl every other day then your just pathetic and I will no longer waste my breath on you cuz I feel like It's giving you way more than what you deserve. These ppl drive off this shit and yall keep giving it to them. DRAMA is what makes them happy and boost their ego because they have no life. As long as my questions get answered and ppl are respectful to me and my opinion then "imma turn the other cheek". I had a problem yesterday and the nice preglys helped me through it. And I truly thank the helpful ones.
  • @mandac10 ya got me stumped on that one... As I said b4 @martin needs to show up again... Its all good closing the forum to new members but that doesnt and hasnt addressed the situation at hand really has it!?! Dont let yourself get worked up by it all tho :-) just do what I do... Read smile and stick 2 fingers up to your phone/computer lol :-)
  • Yung_danz28 fair enough :-)
  • @yung_danz28 lol! i wrote on ur wall yesterday! u cracked me up! am i one of the judgmental ones... i guess i sorta am in a way. oh well at least i know theres way worse then me
  • @Lyndsay1983 I wasn't being rude what-so-ever if it came off that way but its just tiring. And I understand the poster obviously haven't been on lately to c the sad shit cuz then she would know what I mean. But I apologize to the ones who are usually helpful that just got fed up lately, I wasn't referring to you guys. JUST THE CONSTANT TROUBLE MAKERS!
  • @mandac10 no your just fed up like the rest of the nice preglys on here. You finally snap out on here then all of a sudden your a bad pregly who bout to get banned lol. But hey that's just how it goes. That's y I just ask my questions and comment every now and then cuz I do like this forum. I learn so much but the purpose of the forum has died in a way. But no I like you cuz you get my jokes lmao.

• I am sorry you ladies feel ignored, It is really hard to get to everyones posts especially on your phone. If it has any thing to do with breastfeeding you can tag me. If i get it I can answer it. I don't know a lot about medical stuff, but I can try.
  • Well its just When u keep bumping It and u see post about something stupif and everyone is on it but u have a real question its kinda nerve racking, idk I give up this site is Okay But I just call my doctor now even for stupid things.or Google
  • @yung_danz28 you didnt come off as being rude as far as im concerned :-) your allowed to have your opinion and thats all you wer doing :-)

@krazymomofadrian BREASTFEEDING ahhh now you might be able to help me, I had my baby girl last night :-D and am breastfeeding for the first time (baby number3) my question is, how should it feel? Last night it kinda felt a bit stingy at times. Also how do I know when shes done and my midwife said you dont have to wind breast babies. I really wanna do this but last night was just so hard I was tempted to give up! Thanks in advance :-)
  • @squrit299 omg google is my lover lol, my hubby takes the P outta me coz I google everythin :-)
  • I agree with @KrazymomofAdrian if you have any questions about breast feeding, tag me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2011
    @lynsay1984 Did u do anything to help u dilate Or have contractions??I love Google!
  • @squrit299 I just replyed on my wall

@bentleysmommy tag your it lol