kids cute, silly and off the wall questions about pregnancy Funny

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
What are some of the cute and silly questions your older children have asked about pregnancy and birth?

My 10 yr old asked it the baby came out of the bum

Comments

• My daughter asked if the doctor was going to pull the baby out of my belly. After I told her not exactly, she insisted that he was, left the room and came back with a stuffed dinosaur tucked into her shirt. Then she went, '1, 2, 3! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (baby crying)' and yanked the 'baby' out of her shirt. She did that about five times in a row!
  • My son thought last time that they came out of the belly button this time he's a little older at 6 I'm still wondering Wut to tell him. He asked where they come out the other day n I just told him the Dr does it
  • My boys wanted to know who they could blame if I had a girl.
  • @Kriss82001 That's hilarious! My daughter tells everyone that the baby is a girl (we'll know next Wednesday) and if we even try to suggest that it might be a boy she cries and insists that it's a girl because she doesn't need another brother! :O She's as stubborn about the gender as I am!
  • I explained to my son how babies are born he walked into the bathroom while I was in the shower and asked how the baby was gong to make it out of those hairy doors
  • Hahaha...these are so funny the girls I nanny ask if im scared for when the doctor has to cut my belly open to get the baby...and the 3 year old.asks what the baby is wearing for clothes while.its in my belly
  • my oldest son went to my ultrasound with me which was to check my cervix length but i was 14 weeks and he told me if it looked like a girl me and him was gonna fight lol and i was trying to explaon to him that he has a brother and now he needs a sister he gets mad but whilke we were there he was saying yep its a boy looks like it lol and they couldent even tell
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @viviya hahaha, I thought it was funny! I wasn't even going to get into it with them, so they decided it would be my fault because I'm the girl.
  • My 3 yr old daughter asked when is the dr going to crack the baby out she thinks it's an egg.
  • When I told my 2 year old son that he had a sister in my belly he asked "Arial in your belly?" Arial is my 12 yr old! I had to explain that he was going to have a NEW sister and that Arial would not fit!
  • My daughter thinks I have to throw up the baby!!!! Lol
  • I just asked my 3yo how bby gets out he pointed 2 down there n said out of there out of there n ot of there donno y he said it 3 times or how he knows but whatever- talking bot eggs he also cracked a whole carton onto the floor looking for chickens lol