Noah throws a nightly party

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
So this has become the routine. I wake up at 3:30, cause that is when Noah starts to dance. Either it's tap or hip hop, maybe he's playing soccer.... Idk. This goes on for a while. Then I gotta pee. So I go & since I'm up and close to the kitchen, I get a fresh glass of water. I drink said water, & go pee again since Noah has decided to try to see just how bouncy mommys bladder really is! I check my son, kiss his cheek & head back to bed. I find my hubby has rolled over on to my side of the bed, taking my pillows, blanket & body pillow as his own. He is now the bed dictator &i cannot over throw his snoring reign! Instead I grab my phone, go back down stairs, go into the living room & check pregly. If I turn on the tv, two grumpy guys wake up (not good!). By now it is 5. Noah is tired after his grand finaly of causing heart burn & cuddles in to sleep. His work is done for the night. The cat is giving me dirty looks for taking his couch. I turn off my phone. Around 6:30, the bed king will wake from his slumber refreshed & PERKY (sucky morning person) & realize I'm not in bed. He comes to the living room where I have finally drifted off& wake me up. "whats wrong? Couldn't sleep?" I'll go over my night, yet again (as this has happened for weeks) and he'll say"just wake me up & move me babe." As if this hadn't occurred to me before & I've never tried it! By this time the shorter morning person (i dislike mornings) has woken up. He wants cereal, and no one else knows how to make this exotic dish, so I'm up. When hubby & #1 child leave I'll nap. When ppl call or the guys come home they wonder why I'm sleepy!
Anyone else have this?

Comments

• That's so funny. My lil man is always up at night too. N yea ill get something to drink, go pee, lay down n read thru pregly til I fall asleep again. I don't have the problem with my hb taking over the bed tho. He's like a rock when he sleeps.
  • Lmbo at "exotic dish" , honestly the whole story was funny, but that part really got me. I wake every two hours to pee, and my baby wakes up with me so I never really get sleep. I think I'm getting use to it though!