@kara_lamek and @mama_luvs_her_girls (vaggy pains) lol

edited September 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
@kara_lamek and @mama_luvs_her_girls that pain ur having I just had an appt yesterday and my cervix is tightly sealed lol according to the doc :) so all it means is your body is preparing itself for the big day and babys head or whatever is down there is just pushing super hard on your cervix. Maybe even thinning it out. But I've been having the pain for a good month and a half and still haven't lost my plug although i keep thinking I did. I just started getting bad braxton hicks contractions but they're untimable two nights in a row and leg cramps. U ladies getting any of that? I figured is help u get answers since ur worried no one will listen but i was wondering the same things so I'm happy to give u the info my doc gave me. :) how far along are u both?

Comments

• @kdaniels oooh. Well thank you for that. I am 29 weeks so I really hope I'm still sealed up tight.
  • No problem :) mine started around 28 weeks too :) good thing is its nothin to worry about until ur leaking fluid or getting timable contractions. It just weakly freaking hurts. I'm in.tears sometimes.
  • Im only 16 weeks so I hope its not that! Thank you though for taking the time to write this!
  • No problem I've gone so many times without any help and I know how frustrating it can be. This place is for help and that's all Im here to give and receive it :)