How to say thanks? Help ladies!

edited September 2011 in Birth Stories
As some of you know from my last discussion when I got my epidural last Thursday it almost cost both baby Cruz and my life. My doctor was amazing not only did he get from his office to the o.r. in under 5 minutes but after they got me on the operation table he had my baby safely out in under 1 MINUTE! He pulled strings the whole time I was in icu to get my husband a room to stay in labor and delivery so he could be with the baby and got the visiting hours in icu to not apply to me,he personally checked that on my baby and tales to nurses and lactation ladies to make sure he wouldn't get formula from a bottle and only a syringe until I could feed him. I could go on and on but he was amazing and very hands on our whole 4 days even though he is the busiest obgyn at the hospital it was like I was his only patient. I go in a week for my check up and I've decided to get him a small gift I'm thinking an edible arrangement to say thanks. My question is do any of you know some short simple quotes that would get the point across on how gratefully I am? My 4 kids could be without a mom right now! I don't want to write something personal just a short sweet quote. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Comments

• I have no idea but your doc is amazing!!
  • "People pay the doctor for his trouble, for his kindness they remain in his debt"

I googled doctor quotes, that seemed like the nicest one, the rest were jokey about bills and what not.

I also agree, your dr is amazing. Congrats in baby cruz and glad everything ended good!
  • @their_mommy I know that's why its so hard to find something I like I baby find words that express my gratitude! @mrs_shu I like that thank you,I've been online searching forever lol