ok ladies TMI but question

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
So I just woke up from a nap and I had a lot of really thick whitish yellow discharge almost like cake icing or something. This is def not normal for me at all and I'm just confused cuz one day I have watery discharge all day that like soaks my underwear constantly but they say isn't fluid. The next I have small amounts that's about as thick as normal discharge but only small amounts. So I just don't know what to think is normal anymore. This is the first time its been a lot other than when its watery and really super thick. I'm 36 weeks almost 37 what do u ladies think?

Comments

• I have stringy whitish / yellowish mucus discharge sumtimes . Is ur mucus?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mrz_jackson2anpreggo I was thinking it could be but it seems like a dif consistency cuz its not what I would call mucousy. Its thick like frosting or something
  • @2beforgotten right its not smelly or itchy or painful and pretty sure its not a yeast infection cuz I had one before and it wasn't like that. Just went to docs 2 days ago and she pulled out the speculum and it was the watery kinda stuff I'm used to and says it looks healthy and great! But this today was just so weird. I was def thinking mucous plug too but it just seemed like the wrong consistency cuz it was thick like frosting not like mucousy but it was kinda gooey too if that makes sense?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.