pregly 2012

edited September 2011 in About App & Forum
I doubt it will make it that far. What a poor excuse for a pregnancy forum. I actually feel bad for the man trying to help everyone. If I were him, I would cut my losses. Used to be a good place to come for advice and help and now it just seems to be a place to come for a good laugh. And it keeps being stated time and time again that this is an open forum, so we can say what we want. Haha what a joke! I've seen the sweetest people get banned, then with someone call another gal a cunt, and nothing? Wow pregly wow

Comments

• I need it till feb2012 lol
  • Me til may2012 :)
  • Lol I think he is just wasting his money. Maybe if people were actually helping, but I'd rather read a pregnant book then come on here and get called those things. In the last day, I've seen people call others fat, gay, cunt, ass, Bitch and so many more. They are not helping women who need it, thy are just making people more depressed and alone. It's really sad
  • I thought I needed it to get through my next pregnancy but I dont think I need it passed tonight.... :(
  • I stay out the crap. There are ladies I go to on here for advice cuz I do need it. I just don't keep up or interact with the girls that start crap.
  • Well, I like Pregly and I find it helpful, even with all the drama so I wish people would stop suggesting they shut it down. If you don't find it helpful that's okay but some of us do.
  • Yeah I used to really enjoy coming on here. Now its all drama mostly. Kinda sad. Because I'm a ftm and need lots of help and advice. Are there any other pregnancy apps like this one ??
  • all i know is that if I DIDNT have pregly i would have NOTHING to get my through these bed ridden days and it would drive me crazy.. its really easy to not get involved in the drama but i would be lost without pregly (might sound pathetic)
  • I also love it! It is just sad what has happened to it. I have made several friends from it.
  • Maybe even replace mods but don't reveal them.
  • @romeike89 thats a good idea.. or have a vote on who the mods are...
  • I agree with @blueberrysmom. For the ppl who want it shut down or don't find it helpful I don't see why they are still here.
  • Like I said before, I found it helpful until I see people being called sluts and cunts. That's trashy and sad
  • Agree with @blueberrysmom I stay out of drama and as a frm I like being able to ask questions and know i'm not alone in my struggles.
  • The good outweighs the bad in my opinion therefore I CHOOSE to participate in Pregly. Again, this is a CHOICE I make.
  • And that's good @blueberrysmom. You are honestly one of the few that I've seen give real help and advice. I'm glad that there are still ladies like u on the forum
  • O and I also think its sad that everyone wanted a new mod and everyone was so happy that @homebirthadvocate was "elected" and then when things don't go their way, they point fingers at her. She is very helpful along with @blueberrysmom and so was @mommy2isaiahngiselle. I hate to see all the real help leave