I hate my babydaddy's name!

edited February 2011 in Baby names
I have a boy name all picked out. I'm in love with it but He wants his name to be part of it if we have a boy. But I hate his name! I really don't want my baby to be named Gabriel, if its a girl I wouldn't mind naming her Briella, shortened version of gabriella. I mean his whole family already calls our daughter Junior because she looks just like him we don't need another one. I may be being a little selfish but its my last baby n my last chance with this name if its a boy, thoughts?

Comments

• I say go with whatever u want!
  • I posted something similar to this. It's a choice you should both agree on because it's not fair to go through the rest of your life regretting your child's name. I do, and I absolutely hate that feeling.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How about his as a middle name that's what my guy went for.
  • I'm in the same boat my husband wants to use his name if its a boy which is Ryan. I think it boring and way to common I suggested we change the first letter to a K just joking but I'm really liking the name Kyan
  • I love the name Gabriel! That's one of the names my husband and I agreed upon. Maybe he can have the middle name, it is his child too.
  • I want Sebastian Jude. He gets to carry on his last name too, we'll end up compromising tho I'm sure but it sux I love it.

• @jcmommy that's exactly my thoughts. It's so plain n common. But we'll see.
  • I kinda want my child to have a third name... Like two midle names, but the name we have flows, and im not sure I could squeeze in another lol. But thats an option? And I love the name Sabastian. Its been a favorite of mine since I was in grade school!! Don't let anyone take it away!! My family hated it and said no way! lol I love Jude too. maybe Sebastian Jude Gabriel? Or Sebastian Gabriel Jude..
  • Be happy his name is Gabriel. Mine is Nakawan and he wanted a boy named after him. I fought him tooth and nail on it. No way in heaven, hell, or anywhere else was I naming my baby that. So we compromised. I got to pick the 1st name and he got the middle so it ended up being Mikhail Kayne. However our baby is now going to be named Mykaela Ariana because after all the arguing we found out its a girl lol
  • Lol my last comment wasmeant for ca not jc mommy sorry
  • If we have a boy my fiance wants him to have his name, Herbert Asby. There is no way I'm naming my baby boy Herbert. My fiance doesn't even go by Herbert. He goes by Pete. We compromised and I got to pick the first name and he got to pick the middle name. If it's a boy it's going to be Jordan Asby and of course he will have his last name. Try to compromise
  • I agree try to compromise on it but i feel your pain my bf name is guy but everyone calls him asa....like who names there kid guy..lol
    I am blessed that he has chosen the middle name and i get dibs on the first since i am the one getting fat and all...lol good luck my new friends
  • Aw, I like Gabriel. I like Sebastian, too...but not Jude. Sebastian Gabriel or Gabriel Sebastian sounds like a nice compromise :)