Painting while prego

edited September 2011 in December 2011
Okay so were getting ready to move into a new house and got painting to do and I'm physically not gonna do that part but I had some other little things to do around the house and clean the carpets and some cleaning is i t safe for me to be around the pain if I wear a mask cause the man of the house thinks I shouldn't .

Comments

• Im not really sure but I had the same question the other day except about the exterminator coming. The pregly ladies told me wear a mask an open doors an windows an I should b fine. I hope this helps
  • Make sure the windows are open and you run a couple of fans. You'll be fine as long as it's well ventilated. Also, you can get the low VOC paints. Less fumes.
  • Ya I figures if I have the mask it shouldn't be too bad . Thank you
  • edited September 2011
    I didnt wear a mask when we did our daughters new room. As @blueberrysmom said open some windows and you will be fine... I also ran the celing fan on high to help circulation..
  • Oh good @lilbit01_209 but were doing the whole house so id rather be safe then sorry. But I'm sure ill be fine :) thank you
  • I didn't wear a mask either when we painted the nursery, kept the door and windows open. As long as you're not sitting there huffing the paint you will be ok.
  • I also didnt wear a mask...just opened Windows and had fans goin.
  • I painted all the time when I was pregnant. Just make sure its well ventilated!