who knows if were gonna have pregly or not! no drama please!

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
I'm tired of seeing all this drama! If its not one thing or another we all came to this app cause were pregnant or ttc and some just lost there baby or some are hr we all have somethin in common cant we just move on and go back and help each other! If any of you want to add me on fb you can! wmhs07@yahoo.com! I come on here to get help or just too talk to someone cause I'm home alone with a cat fishes a lizard a turtle and cable and my phone until my bf gets home from work I would go insane if I didn't have you women to talk too! Please if you don't have anything nice to say don't post cause I don't have the energy and I don't want to put up with the drama you can save it for yourself!

Comments

• Im staying on pregly till it closes because I need it and enjoy the cyber company of some of the woman on here.
  • Is pregly gonna b shut down? Forsure?
  • @mommy2b2111 were not sure what is going on with all the drama lately it just seems everyone is attacking everyone!! @kara_lamek me too I wanna stay on it!
  • I hope it doesn't! I'm a ftm and having my baby in 4 days. This site has been nothing but a lifesaver for me throughout my pregnancy...I need it
  • I agree I love pregly. I do my best to stay away from drama. I need pregly. I will stay as long as it does. Im on #3. I still need help. Lol.