@Mama_kat

I just want to say you have done a good job and some people don't understand how hard it is being a mod and I think its disgusting how some are behaving towards you and have done in the past to other mods.
@all taking on new mods is not an easy decision especially after last time that when new mods deleted old mods so give mama_kat a break and a chance to think things through and also remember she has just had a baby give her a break.

Comments

• I agree ^:)^
  • edited September 2011
    Isn't this like the millionth time we've had to "let her think thing thrrouh" and "leave her alone" etc? Honestly, when there is the same problem over and over, obviously it's the one person that needs to change. Not the group of people. She never wants to take any of our opinions or views on anything. I think she could care less about any of us on pregly. Can you really say, "Mama kat is gonna do what's best for me?" Because if that were true, this problem would've been solved months ago. I understand she's one person and she just had a baby but it is obvious bs when every single time one of her friends harassed another pregly or caused drama she "was unaware" "had no idea" "oh I started to read but had to stop because..." it was always an excuse every. Single. Time. When it came to her friends. If it were anyone else? No hesitation to enforce rules.
  • You know something is " wrong" when people like BentleysMommy, Blueberrysmom, and MommytoAdrien (or whatever her SN is I always forget) and a few other VERY NUTRAL members start speaking out. :-|
  • @mrs4c agreed..
    @bentleysmommy there has been at least 20 members banned because their 'the problem' but the problem is still here after their banned so its pretty clear uhh?
    girl y r u up? bentley up?
  • I completely agree with @bentleysmommy
  • I feel if you even say something about mamakat that is your opinion, she'll ban you. That is a total Misuse of authority. I feel like this is just all messed up.
  • It's time to STOP blaming EVERYONE else and take a look in the mirror to see who the real problem is....Stop playing the damn victim already....when that happens pregly MIGHT get back to how it use to be until then it will just keep going down hill
This discussion has been closed.