Teething babies

edited September 2011 in Babies
I was in the baby section at target when I remembered a trick I used to relieve teething pain with my son. There's a product called a "fresh fruit feeder"; its a small mesh bag attached to a ring (similar to a pacifier). I froze fruit (cherries, grapes, and peaches work well...bananas were to hard to clean from the mesh), and put it in the feeder. The cold helps sore gums, plus baby gets vitamins from fruit!

Now, this will only work with a baby who is old enough for baby food. Only use fruits that your little one has had in baby food long enough to assess any possible allergy

Comments

• Omg i wanna try this. My son is 4 months old and has two teeth, but hes only eating rice cereal right now. This sounds great!
  • Omg! 2 teeth@ 4 months! My first was 11 mos when he cut his first two. My daughter is 5.5 mos...no teeth yet (lots of drooling though)!
  • Lol ya 2 teeth haha ill get a pic if I can. on my side of his family we all got teeth early lol. His peditrician was suprised. At his2 mo. Appt he tried to tell me hes not teething. 2 weeks later he cut his tooth lol
  • Photobucket

Okay he fell asleep and I got a picture lol.
  • edited September 2011
    @maymommy11 Awww, the 2-teeth smile is my favorite (i love gummy smiles though too!)
  • edited September 2011
    Awe I think my baby is getting her teeth she has been drooling like crazy :/ she just turned 4 months today
  • edited September 2011
    Lol I was so excited. My mom came over and was like.. He cut a tooth! I knew he was teething but his peditrician doubted that he was. Lol.
  • @grissy_barria supringly my son didnt drool that much lol. He does now, but still not like I see other babies do when their shirt is wet from it lol.
  • My son turned 2 months on the 9th and hes been drooling a lot..so i felt his gums and hes cutting a tooth!
  • edited September 2011
    @grissy_barria @mrsmitchell03 @ericak22 my 1st born started drooling and putting EVERYTHING in his mouth @ 2 months. Everyone kept saying he was teething. But, he didnt cut his first til 11 months. I think the drooling/mouthing objects are just age-specific behaviors that dont neccessarily indicate that a tooth is on its way soon.