Update (on bottom) renal pyelectasis

edited September 2011 in October 2011
So I go for my ultrasound today to see if my little guys kidneys are still measuring to big. They wouldn't tell me anything about his kidneys. They said they weren't aloud that at my next doctors appointment they tell me what is going on so I have to wait until Thursday to find out what is going on. I hate waiting. They did say that right now at 37 weeks 5 days he is weighing 5 lbs 11 oz & he is very long. His heart rate was 137 bpm so he is doing good so far. I keep having contractions & I am in so much pain. I hope he comes soon because I can't deal with the pain anymore. lol.

Comments

• Good luck I hope everything is ok. :)
  • Thanks @Samantha I will keep you posted when I know anything. Good luck to you as well.
  • Ok deal. :) did your Dr say to expect him any time? I am ready to be done lol. Although once he is here I know I am going to miss being pregnant haha
  • Anytime he could be here. They said they know I won't last until my due date. I hope their right because I am in so much pain lately. And he is so smushed in there.
  • I hope the results are good.
  • Thanks @ash1la I'll keep you posted.
  • Hope everything is fine
  • Any update on baby's lungs? I'm not sure if I missed an update post somewhere. Sorry if I did.
  • Sorry it took a little while to update ladies. His kidneys are doing great. Thank god no operation for him. I'm in so much pain. I'm 38 weeks 4 days today. The doctor still refused to check and see if I've dialated anymore which made me very mad. He said to time contractions and to wait for the gush of fluid. I told him I couldn't deal with the pain anymore and that I haven't been able to sleep, eat, or barely even move. All he decided to tell me was that its normal because this isn't my first baby and to just keep timing contractions until they are 3 minutes or less apart or a gush of fluid then go to hospital, then he walked out of the room. He made me so mad. I really wish I could figure something to help me contract more. I feel lots of pressure. I've tried sex, cleaning, walking, chasing my kids around. Ugh. lol.
  • My friends swear by castor oil and lots of unprotected sex...anything to keep your uterus active will help and something with semen in the vagina causes contractions (probably hormones/chemicals in it). I am 35w and 5d and I am starting to get uncomfy too, just hang in there and keep your head up!!