So...I fell today

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
I'm still in shock! I can't believe I fell! It all seemed to happen in slow motion. I'm 37 weeks preg and my baby shower is today so I've been rushing around doing the most. I decided to walk my dog really quickly while I had a few spare moments. About a block down the st from my house, I realized my dogs leash wasn't on correctly. So I bent down to try to fix it but he wouldn't stay still causing me to tip fwd and fall, scrape my knee up really badly and land on my back. I'm in shock. I picked my dog's little ass up and walked right back to the house. Now I have this huge cut on my knee that really hurts. :( Hopefully baby's okay [-O<

Comments

• Aw I'm sorry be sure to clean the scrape really good. I've almost fell a couple of times since I've been pregnant. Once wasn't my fault. I slipped on grape at walmart. The other times we're me just getting off balance and having two left feet.
  • Oh sorry hun... falling can be really scarey but rest assured baby is well protected in there but if you start having any pains or unusual discharge I would call your doctor and let them know... hope u get to feeling better soon.
  • Awe you didn't hit your belly did you! Relax, breath. Take a break and rest for like 15 minutes.
  • Babe has a load of stuff to protect it so sure they are fine. If you have boy pain or anything go get checked out though. Its scary tho i feel for you!
  • Yes just put your feet up for a moment and breath. As long as baby is moving and there was no gush of water or any blood u should both be ok. Oh and be careful! ;) enjoy your day!
  • edited September 2011
    @stephforever89 @kellyleigh559 @MiracleM2B @three_cats_n_a_baby No not having any pains, I'm just really in shock! I can't believe that happened. It seriously happened in slow motion lmao...I can look back and laugh now at the way I fell but still. Baby jus recently started moving again so now I know he's okay, but yes, very scary moment. I didn't fall on my stomach tho Thank God, my knee prevented that lol, and then I rolled over on my back and laid there in shock for a few
  • Awwe haha. I was walking down stairs and I get to the last step and onto the floor and I think I twisted my ankle and my knees gave out at the same time. It was so weird and quick. Anyways I fell, but I fell into a squatting position. I looked like a little fat duck. Hahaha.
  • Just be sure to clean it. Your more at risk for infection being pregnant. I'm glad your ok. When I slipped on that grape. I almost threw my back out. I was scared because I did a lot of twisting. But about after a hr he started up the kicking.
  • @stephforever89 yea I put some peroxide and neosporin and a bandaid with antiseptic on it. I'm not taking any chances right now ;). Aww, glad your falling moment didn't hurt ur baby either. I didn't fall that hard luckily, like I said it happened in really slow motion lol. If anyone was looking they probably would've thought I laid there lol. I lost my balance, ugh this damn belly stay causing me problems!

@MiracleM2B aww sounds like u had those ninja reflexes lol