Guys are so disgusting sometimes

So a friend of mine has a little boy and just had a baby girl a month or two ago. Well her husband just decided to divorce her and informed her via Email, yet won't return any of her calls or texts. He has been MIA for about a week and she just found out that he froze all of their bank accts and transferred his direct deposit to a seperate acct leaving her with $500 to support their two kids. Ugh men are so triflin!!

Another woman's (a friend of my aunt's) husband has also decided to divorce her while she's 8 months pregnant. Then she finds out he's been cheating on her for the past six months. How did she find out u wonder? Well he's been cheating on her with his sister's best friend. So one day her sister in law was over her house with the best friend and as they were leaving the best friend turns to the wife and says "oh and by the way I'm the woman that your husband has been cheating on you with for the past six months." At 8 months preg, I probably would've assaulted the bitch and blamed it on my hormones, but there ain't no way she would've left my house walking. Why r some men such trifling cowards? How could they treat someone who's carrying(carried) their child that way?

Comments

• omg! I woulda beat the shit out of her!
  • Men are just jerks not all but most and the woman who told the 8 month prego wife that she's the one he was cheating with she probably thought she was saying or doing something but n reality she made herself look like a dam fool...I wouldn even claim giving my goods to a selfish mfker like that. I hope the wife try get all the effin alimony she can get. .Nothing men do doesn't surprise me anymore..I done seen it all and heard it all
  • Siiiiiiiiiiigh, what can ya say? People are just DISGUSTING sometimes. I read a post on here that someones hubby MOVED OUT while she was in labor. :(
  • That is just sad im hurt just thinking about.how these women feel.
  • This would be the time for these women to try to remain calm and collected enough to get a good family lawyer and take these men for all the child support and or alimony they can squeeze outta them. No more dates for you bastard! Cause I gave all your money to your child!!! I don't get mad I get even. No man should be able to leave his family high n dry. That's just wrong.