Ok I'll tell now. The truth about Pregly.

edited September 2011 in About App & Forum
Okay so wanna know why the past few months people haven't been getting banned for starting drama? Wanna know why Mama Kat is always saying "I was unaware" "I didn't see" etc when we showed her drama and yet is STILL didn't get deleted and those people weren't banned, well here's why. Mama Kat asked HBA (homebirthadvocate) to be a mod about a month before she actually became one. Why? Because Mamakat was telling martin that she chose hba as a mod but wanted her to only be able to update pics, change passwords, etc. Mamakat wanted hba to not have the option of deleting or banning people. Although martin never did do it, so hba was able to delete people. Why didn't mamakat want her to be able to delete people you ask? Because mamakat told hba that if she was a mod, she didn't want anyone being banned or deleted because mamakat didn't want the blame to be on her and someone delete her like what happened with mrsdelrae. The truth comes out. Rules were not enforced because mamakat didn't wanna get booted off pregly. What a great. Mod @Mama_Kat. You let drama go on and pregly drowned for YOUR own benefit. When mama kat went mia and drama went down hba told her about the drama but got no response so she did what she felt was right as a mod and deleted them and now mama kat is throwing her under the bus but banning people, deleting it off her activity, and telling people she didn't do it. To speak to hba about it. I didn't wanna throw hba under the bus, but y'all had to know that in fact Mama kat is the real reason for this drama and why pregly is the way it is. Now you know.

I wanted nothing but the best for this forum and I got banned for speaking up. But I was going to make sure you ladies knew the truth. And if for some reaso you don't believe it, I have emails from hba stating all of this.
Bentleys Mommy

Comments

This discussion has been closed.