mayweather

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
Anybody see the fight? I wish i could get my money back for it lol totally fixed

Comments

• Yes I did lol it ended too soon lol mayweather knocked victor ass out haha n victor was stupid to headbutt mayweather.
  • I didnt pay for the fight lol
  • Man i think it was fake @mrsthomoson34 that was not a legit knock out.. ref got paid to not look imo
  • What round did he win?
  • Lol but they touched gloves n victor wasnt on his game n he looked at the ref n bam his ass was on the floor lol
  • @jess510 one round 4 by "knockout"
  • @mrsthompson lmao no i gta disagree man. It was cheap, they hugged it out befor that it was a set up
  • Damn hella fast...
  • Lol but there was no way he was fena beat mayweather. Mayweather was wayy to fast for victor. Victor was jus way to excited he was still smiling after his ass got knocked out lmao
  • wish i couldve seen it.... instead i got left behind while i went for a walk
  • That was a punk move! I was cheering for mayweather but how the hell you claim you the best with a move like that. I don't think it was a set up... it was just a b!%ch move and too bad for victor thinking he's a professional athlete.
  • I agree it was a cheap, low class move. Like one of the announcer guy said if ur the best pound for pound fighter in the world, why not show the people that u are the best. Beat him like a champion is suppose to beat someone. I'm sorry but mayweather knew what he was doing. Legal or not....new low for money mayweather!
  • My hubby is gonna be pissed lol. But at least he will be happy we saved the 50 bucks from pay per view!
  • @kingsmama it was 64.99 lol but hubby found a site where we watched it for free :) cuz I would have been pissed if I paid.

@mlizzy194 lol u can call it a punk move but victor headbutt him seconds before that... So he deserved it
  • @MrsThompson34 omg that's nuts! We coulda watched it at a local bar here for free...but with a newborn that would be weird lol. Plus he was tired cuz we got new furniture that he had to move in :)
  • edited September 2011
    I 100% agree with @hiskitten & @mlizzy194, and what a waste of money that was. Boxing is not what it used to be. Mayweather and golden boy promotions are both sellouts! The entire fight was a joke. Geesh even the ref Joe Cortes was in on it. Sad.
  • @kingsmama awe yeah, lol glad u didnt bring ur baby to the bar it would of scared ur baby it would have been loud. But the fight wasnt worth the money it ended way to fast n the only exciting thing was victor headbutt mayweather like a dumbass n mayweather got his ass back wen he wasnt looking. Just tell ur hubby look for it on utube lol
  • @MrsThompson34 well if it was brought up on pregly it must have been worth watching. Either that or cuz its been boring today and so much drama the past few days lol.
  • edited September 2011
    Yeah, it was all a show Victor headbutting Mayweather and Mayweather sucker punshing Victor. And the ref that was looking straight at them but "didn't" see it. They were all in on it and they all got paid good $$. But Mayweather sure looked stupid fighting with that old man in the end...lol
  • @juliansmommy lol that was funny at the end hes like hbo needs to fire u lmao n the old mans like if I was 50 yrs younger I would kick ur as haha I was laughing so hard my stomach got hecka hard lol @kingsmama this was a highlight also haha
  • I missed the fight I was going to go to the sports bar to watch it but I fell asleep I was hoping it would be a good fight man I am mad I missed it. Pretty Boy Floyd is still undefeated. WOO HOO