Ladies who've had c sections

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
How long do you typically bleed for?

Comments

• With my son, hardly at all, with my daughter I'm going on three weeks of heavy bleeding... I guess it depends. I've heard of some docs flushing the uterus out after birth and you don't bleed much in those instances... I think that's what was done with my son.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had my bby aug 30 n not bleedin anymore.. well barely. I wear lanty liners.. so took me 2weeks nd bout 3 days :
  • I bleed for 2 weeks and then got my Depo and stopped bleeding the next day
  • I think I was about two weeks in total... and kinda thought the same about no bleeding after a section @2BeForgotten lol
  • About 2 wks with my first
  • I bled for about a week and a half then stopped then a week later started again for another week and a half! Spoke to my health visitor and she said it was normal! Then about a week after i stopped bleeding i got my af!
    Everyones different but if your worried bout anything talk with your doc
  • I Had My Son Monday & I'm Hardly Bleeding. I Haven't Soaked Any Pads, I'm Actually Wearing My Pads That I Wore Before I Was Pregnant. Kinda Relieve Though !
  • edited September 2011
    I'm almost at three weeks and still going but its like one of those last days of your period type bleeding! Super annoying!!! The first couple of days I was actually bleeding now its just annoying.
  • Bled like a period for 2 days, then it was just enough to need a pad instead of a liner for 2 weeks... Stopped bleeding the day my daughter turned 3 weeks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I bled every other week for 8 weeks. I would think it was over then it would come back! Seemed to bleed more when I would get active. If I exercised it would come back
  • It depends on the person as u can see! I bled heavy for like 3 days then only had to wear a liner after that but it was heavy every once in a while for about 3 weeks.
  • Wow. Hmmm. It's been like a week and other seems as its getting panty liner light.

Haha I thought the same thing @2BeForgotten