Surprise Babyshower! **UPDATED with a few pics**

edited September 2011 in Baby showers
So my bf and his family surprised me with a babyshower yesterday! :) I was 100% surprised and they scared the hell outta me! I thought my babyshower was next weekend the whole time, my bf even had me order invites and he "handed them out" for what I thought was next week but he never sent them out and had his own ordered for this week. my first babyshower was not a surprise so I enjoyed getting surprised this time. We got EVERYTHING! I mean even our crib was bought for us. We literally have nothing left to buy, I feel sooo blessed! Im just sad that I wasnt prepared with my camera so I dont have any pics right now, but everything was sooo beautiful! ...then my night was ruined by the Ortiz Mayweather fight! Well not ruined but I was sooooooo mad! I HATE Mayweather...just had to throw that in there! :)

Finally was able to figure out what was going on with photobucket so here are just a few pics, they are phone pics so quality is not that great!

Daddy and I :)

Photobucket

My diaper cake that I LOVED!

Photobucket

My Cake and sweets table!

Photobucket

Top of the cupcake tower upclose :)

Photobucket

My chocolate bar favors

Photobucket

Didnt take a pic of the gift table so this is all his gifts sitting in his room after they were opened :)

Photobucket

Comments

• Congrats, im glad u got everything u needed. :)
  • Awe how cool. :)
  • edited September 2011
    Yaaay, I'm so happy for you:) mala weren't u complaining that they weren't helping you plan the shower? Lol they got you good, that's so cute. Are you like I was and wanted to take everything out of the boxes?lol OMGGGGGG do not bring up that freakn fight, freakin sell outs!! What a waste of money that was, the Morales fight was the best of the night but I was so excited to see the Ortiz fight and all that went down the drain on the 4th round. X_X I'm with ya too, I hate Mayweather. I would always say I can't wait for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight so Mayweather can beat his ass. Well now I hope Pacquiao gets his ass for being a caulky, shady, shit talker.

• That's so cute. Congratulations. Now u feel even more ready!
  • That's so sweet!
  • That is so sweet & I'm glad you got everything you need for the baby.
  • @emy @blueberrysmom @LoveBeingMommy @pinkbaby0930 @Samantha Thank you! :)

@JuliansMommy Thank you! :) I know I felt KINDA bad only bcuz I knew his cousins had offered to help before but NONE of his 4 sisters or mom offered to help and those are my "sister in laws", you would think they would but instead they were starting drama with the cousins bcuz they "copied" their candy bar idea from one of the sisters babyshowers and I heard they were arguing in front of all the guests bfor I got there lol! DRAMA girl! And yeeees I wanted to set up everything today so badly but el novio was too hungover then his fam came over again for recalentado so we couldnt :( And omg yes you should have seen me during the fight! I was fuming! Lol I couldnt believe that he sucker punched him...TWICE! Aaah I hate him MORE now and I hated him so much before already for being so cocky. I was so glad Canelo won, I gotta go for my Jalisco paisa! Lol :p
  • @excitedforoctober- lol well good thing you weren't there for the drama. I know I was excited to see the Canelo fight too but they stopped it so soon, I wanted him to do more damage.lol arriba Jalisco:) Have you started the nursery already? Julian's is halfway there but ugh I've been so lazy. I need to get on it my hubby did the big stuff so now its my turn.
  • @JuliansMommy I know! I hate when they stop them too early! ...I haven't started yet, my bf painted it already but I want to go buy curtains, an area rug and a dresser drawer so I can put away all his clothes! I can't wait, I'm so excited to see it come together!
  • edited September 2011
    @excitedforoctober- that's the one thing we need is the dresser. I was doing some research online and walmart has some nice ones for good prices:) bit I just need to make sure the color is almost the same as the crib/changing table because we purchased those at babies r us. But the dressers at babies r us are so pricey.
  • @JuliansMommy thats EXACTLY my dilema, finding one that matches. We also got our crib from Babies R Us in an espresso color but you are right the dressers are like $300-400! For a little dresser. There is one there I was looking at thats espresso and its only $140 but the reviews are kinda bad. Im gonna check out Walmart too.
  • Let me know if you find any other good sites:)
  • That sounds awesome, even the crib was bought? That was one REALLY planned baby shower alright! Great for you!
  • Awww! That's aweaome :) mine was supposed to be a surprise but my SIS in law didn't know my mom was surprising me. It's still a surprise though I have no part in the planning my Mon won't even tell me what were going to be eating. Lol I can't wait I'm so glad u had an awesome surprise hun :)
  • @jwrnjjp Yeah his whole immediate family got together and bought us the crib, mattress and playpen! We were shocked but so thankful! :)

@kdaniels Awww your SIL ruined it! Kick inthe butt! :p Hope u have a successful one :)
  • Aww so cute I love the monkey theme!! btw my shower was the same day!!
  • @ladicapo Thank you, I LOVE monkeys :)
  • Awe everything is so cute. I love the monkeys lol ur cake n ur diaper cake :) im jealous lol
  • Yay how sweet! U & baby are definitely blessed.