How many october mommys are left?

edited September 2011 in October 2011
How many October mommys are left? And how are you feeling? I just want to know because I feel like im alone lol

Comments

• I'm here! Due the 15th, but could be any day now. Trying to make it to next saturday (37wks). I feel great. Get a bit sore by the end of the day, but thats about it!
  • Im due the 29th but I have a feeling im not going to make tell then @new_baby_in_oct
  • I am due oct 4 but will be induced aug 26 if she don't come before then :o) feeling really tiered
  • @mystic your due date is on my birthday lol and I hope you mean sept. 26th lol
  • I am due oct 9 but I don't think the doctor will let me go to my due date! Will find out tomorrow at my 37 week ultrasound!
  • I'm 37weeks due Oct.6 but any day now she will be here tryna make it till 39 weeks hopefully no pain just uncomfortable and swollen feet for the 1st time.
  • Due 10/22 started having what I think is back labor yesterday and the past 4 days bh have been getting stronger but very inconsistent.
  • Due the17th but hgetting induced the week of the third. I cant wait!
  • I'm due Oct 4th bit I hope its sooner.... And I'm feeling tired, achey and um tired lol
  • How are you mommies getting induction dates?
  • I have gd and heart issues @billysgirly
  • I'm still here! I'm due 10/30 with #2 (a girl), but scheduled for a c-section on 10/25. I changed my screen name a couple weeks ago b/c it was too long...I was soon2bmomof2under2 ;)
  • I'm due October 4th but setting an induction date Thursday if she's not here by then... and I might be being induced because I'm high risk and delivering 2 hours from home
  • I'm here too! Due Oct. 23 but think she'll be a little early. I have GD so I'm not sure if doc will let me go that far.. are all you ladies members of the Facebook October mom page??
  • I'm due 10/27... I'm starting to get lots of string BH...
  • still here not due untill oct 21st an im sooo done with bein pregnant! im ready to meet her :X
  • Me!!! Due the third
  • Im due early November but hoping to be induced end of October! This boy seems to have his own escape plan though, can't imagine another 5 weeks let alone 7!
  • Im due Oct 3rd, not sure if I have dilated.yet ill find out tomorrow at my 38 week appointment.
    I'm feeling good, tired today though I blame it on the weather
  • I'm due Oct 17 with my second daughter. Lost my mucus plug this week...dilated to almost 2...having irregular contractions and back pain. Trying to make it to at least 37 weeks.
  • October 8th :-D
  • I'm still here! sadly :( Im dying so I feel. I have a nst today and a few other tests. I want him out cuz he is causing me so much pain its unbearable.
  • I'm here! Due the 15th but getting induced on the 11th so hoping to have my prince here on the 12th!!
  • Oct 4th....but bet I'll go over..(ever the optimist lol) x
  • I'm here, due 30th Oct! Started to feel like baby is getting into position now and been having some back contractions and pinkish tinges on the tissue when I go for a wee. Nothing regular or that ever lasts though so I'm not worried, I have 6 weeks to go yet! Finished off getting all the bits we needed today so we are all prepared, just a last few bits of washing and ironing to do (*)
  • I'm due 10/26, my baby dropped when I was about 31w and it hurts so bad when I walk. My dr said she will prob induce me at 39w due to my blood pressure its been up and down these past few weeks. I'm hoping he comes before that so I don't have to be induced.
  • Wow I feel like the only one with no induction date or signs of labor.... I'm due oct 12th and at my 36w apt dr. said I wasnt dialated at all. I've had slight cramping maybe a couple of time but no bh yet.... This baby will probably be on his due date or late.... : ( oh well I still have 2weeks left of work, need to pack my hospital bad, finish his room, and oh yeah wash all his stuff.
  • Im here! due oct 23rd with a girl, iv been in pre term once at 32 weeks but they were able to stop it, as of now if i go in to labour again they wont stop it, so i hope she comes soon because the rib, pelvic, and back pain is killer!
  • Due October 13...currently 36w3d and i'm super excited about having my baby girl. I keep thinking she may come early. This third trimester has been a rough one...the heartburn, soreness, vomiting & nausea...ugh:( But it's all worth it for my little princess. Now all I have to do is control this shopping addiction I have lol I swear everytime I go in a store I have to get her something.