barely 5 wks and already-

edited September 2011 in First Trimester
Vomiting? I didnt start that until I was 6-8 wks along with my daughter. This is going to be a rocky pregnancy already lol

Comments

• Boo, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope it gets better for ya soon! I've never had morning sickness but I could notttt imaginee!! :(
  • Aww! try salt n vinegar chips..helped for me. Are u all alone in your due date club?
  • Aw that sucks. I started throwing up at five weeks too and it lasted until 18 weeks. Hopefully yours doesnt last that long
  • It's normal and yes it sucks
  • With my daughter I was sick throughout my pregnancy. Had to go to the ER a few times for dehydration! I know they say every pregnancy is different but this one is so different! I hate so many more foods now!
  • With my daughter I was sick throughout my pregnancy. Had to go to the ER a few times for dehydration! I know they say every pregnancy is different but this one is so different! I hate so many more foods now!
  • Yikes! I was sick my whole pregnancy. Pretty much from the word 'Pregnant' on my test... lol
  • edited September 2011
    @jamie77 no there's another one due in may I think her name is @mumma_to_be
  • So did you find out your due date? Thats pretty cool you were a may 2011 mommy now your gonna be a may 2012 mommy. :) my sickness happened from like 12 - 20 weeks lol. I was puke if I smelt something nasty or dry heave.
  • Not yet but according to my LMP its may 18...the same exact DD as my daughter! @mrsmitchell03
  • Omg thats crazy! Lol when did you have your daughter? I had my son may 3, 2011. His DD was may 10, 2011. Thats so exciting. My son is a handful already lol.
  • Try drinking some lemon water
  • edited September 2011
    I had her 13 may @mrsmitchell03 our baby is not too bad. She's been sleeping through the night since 2 months old. She's already pretty independent with keeping herself occupied with playing so im pretty spoiled with this baby. Im sure this one I won't be lol
  • Lol we have to be in the same room as him or hell start crying lol. I cant even leave him alone jn his crib because he rolls alot and get his limbs stuck throu gh the slats. He also has 2 teeth so hes been more fussier. Cant wait till all his terth are in lol. Now hes trying to crawl so we have to child proof stuff. Lol.
  • Wow already starting to crawl? @mrsmitchell03 that's great! Mine is barely trying to sit up on her own
  • For now he just goes in circles on his tummy. He wants to crawl but cant and gets mad and starts crying lol. My newphew was walking at 8 months. :O so do you want another girl or a boy?
  • Oooh yeah mine does that too. Lol @mrsmitchell03 I want a boy. Like really bad lol
  • Aww! For my next I want a girl but then again I want another boy lol. I hope you get a boy :)
  • edited September 2011
    I wanted a boy at first @mrsmitchell03 but then I got to thinking a girl would be great to have so then during thanksgiving my husband and I got the wishbone and I wished for a girl lol and we found out a few wks later it was a girl :) my husband says this yr he gets to make the wish for a boy!