just found out im getting a "surprise" shower

edited September 2011 in Baby showers
We're moving at the end of the month and my husband wanted to register. There was no plans for a shower and we weren't expecting ANYONE to buy stuff but we figured eh what the heck.

Well my mil has been texting hubby the last 20 minutes telling him to take stuff off the registry and add different stuff. They bought just about everything. I'm blown away. The stroller, carseat, bumper, bedding, lotions, clothes, blankets, bottles, pacifiers(which we actually didn't register for lol). She tells him put what else we need. I'm blown away and at a loss for what else we "need" lol other than maybe a swing. Plus I'm not supposed to know any of this ;)

He ends telling me that I'm also getting a surprise shower...and all I can respond with is "ooh that means cake" LOL. He started laughing gave me a nudge and said "yeah I think you're a little pregnant "

I'm hoping the stroller she got is the one we actually picked out only because 3 yrs ago we registered for a double stroller and she switched it to a single jeep stroller..plus for all her mother & nursing knowledge she seemed to think taking a 2 month old in an umbrella stroller was fine.ugh!

Comments