graco newborn swing?

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/51fran/Mobile Uploads/1316398446.jpg

Has anybody bought this one thinking of buying it from a friend for 100$ is it worth it?

Comments

• If you wanna drop 100 bucks on a swing, look up fisher-prices papasan craddle swing. Best 100 dollars I have spent on stuff for baby.
  • I got a space saver swing.. its a swing and a vibrating bouncy.. it only $60 and it plays music, folds and you can take it with you.. I cant wait to try it out
  • If you use Craigslist check there first. I see sooo many of those & people sell them much cheaper then $100. I do agree w/ @marysue the cradle swings are amazing. I want the pink one w/ butterflies for my daughter. I'm so upset that I sold my sons cuz I wouldn't have to buy another one if I'd have kept it.
  • Ive seen that exact.swing on craigs list for 35 bucks... I wouldmt drop a 100 on a used swing
  • I have the fisherprice rainforest cradle swing and the my little lamb cradle swing. They are amazing. I agree I wouldn't pay that much, they are usually much cheaper Craigslist.
  • I have the fisherprice rainforest cradle swing and the my little lamb cradle swing. They are amazing. I agree I wouldn't pay that much, they are usually much cheaper Craigslist.
  • I have a swing just like this... I bought it brand new for 300.
  • @emalee7 wow $300? Why so much? Babys R Us sells them new for $180. My mom bought me an almost brand new one from someone else for $5
  • @iwantaboy18 I think $100 is way too much to buy it used. But I've heard great things about it
  • @brittbeck
    Well she said she'll take 90 and I did find this on Craigslist lol what have u heard about it?
  • I have a swing/bouncer.... We have a small house. $100 does sound like a lot for iut being used and it also being a friend.
  • @LittleFae really 35$ wow I also find this on Craigslist lol
  • Search it on Amazon it should have lots of reviews. I won't spend more then $30-$50 on items because babies outgrow them too quickly. Especially when I buy off Craigslist. I'm a serious bargain shopper! Lol
  • @iwantaboy18 I have heard that they are awesome for soothing super fussy or colicy babies. I did hear that the babies grow out of them a little quick. It's mostly meant for newborns. I haven't tried mine yet bc I haven't had the baby yet
  • Just a little info on mu swing, it goes up to 25 lbs
  • @iwantaboy18 lol yup I thought about pouncing on it but I dont like that style and the person was two hours away from me. Whoever got it got a good deal but then I see other swings that are pretty much the same style for those prices.

Im like @starkrayzie I wont spend more than 40 on used baby items and have found awesome deals on cl, I got a hardly used beautiful basinet for free lol
  • @brittbeck
    Oh guess it won't last long it only for newborns do u also have the same swing?
  • @marysue
    How many months is that lol?
  • $50 is the max for me for anything on CL. Baby stuff I don't go over $40 either but most of the time I stay around $20-$30. I'm kinda bad too. I'll find people w/ amazing deals & I'll buy the stuff then turn around & resell it.
  • Lol I thought I was the only one on Craigslist lol :D
  • I don't shop at stores anymore (unless there's a huge clearance) because I can't justify spending so much when it's cheaper on CL. When I wake up in the middle of the night I browse CL on my phone just to see what new stuff has been posted. I'm a CL junkie & I can't help it!! :X
  • Its 150 at Walmart n 180 at baby r us I'm getting it for 90 used
    I don't think it's such a bad deal??? @everyone
  • I say NO DEAL!! You can find it much cheaper if you look. Where are you located?
  • Princeville Illinois next to Peoria Illinois
  • @StarKrayzie
    Here's my email in case u find anything
    7773.fg@gmail.com
  • I had that swing an I luvd it !! Evn tho the motor burned up 3 months after I bought it :( I wouldn't give 100 for a used swing either
  • Well it is for newborns but it will probably last a little longer.
  • Theres a motor? Lol
  • Theres a few I saw at Walmart I liked hmm I just like thus one cuz u can connect your iPod to it lol