no new members????

edited September 2011 in Current Events
After current events I just wanted to clarify that no new members are allowed on pregly. I have a friend and his wife has just become pregnant and is ftm and really think that she may benefit from the forum and the weekly update and advice. Was gonna forward the app to the both of them but, if they cannot register and use its facilities I see no point. @mama_Kat??

Comments

• They can only read can't comment or start a new one btw baby bump has an AMAZING UK forum just make sure they don't into any other category x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks @samiuk & @ashleyfew seems a shame! Pretty pointless if aha can't ask questions. Think that's the most important thing being newbies to this whole pregnancy and baby thing. How u gettin on sami? Closer? Tmi but, git rich to have a check of my cervix last night as I can't reach lol... said it feels really sqidgy compared to normal but doesn't think I'm dialated :-( think he may have helped tho cos the pain has come back so here's hoping x
  • Also babycenter is great!
  • aha?! They! Really... what is wrong with me :-)!!
  • Nothing lol and due date today! I jokingly asked Joe to sweep my cervix and he got freaked out lol although i woke up this morning to his head on my belly sayin you can come out now mate haha was cute! Same pain has before? *fingers crossed*
    X
  • Yep. Crampy. Bless him. Rich has been like that since sat. Aww.. bet he's excited now. Well I asked him to have a good wriggle around in there but he wasn't much for the major invasion Haha. Just had a quick feel and out... gonna see if he will "feel" tonight if no progression Lmao! Can't hurt. When u see midwife again then? This 1 week over thing is ridiculous. 39WK + is fine for a sweep in my opinion. Just reminds your body its nearly time...doesn't throw u on the floor and drag the baby out does it :-)! @samiuk
  • Lmao open ya legs ere babe have a quick wiggle about haha sorry surprised he not scared of touching babies head Joe would be! lol midwife on Wednesday i know lots of people and pregnancy sites say they should do a sweep 40+ for 1st pregnancy and 41+ for 2nd or more well this my first and she won't do it the miserable b¡tch prob just likes seeing people in pain and uncomfortable can tell she's the one who has no kids, student one's I've seen better then her, really hope its nice one on Wednesday!! When you next there? x
  • Thursday. Seeing a different one cos mines on hols so fingers crossed she's more understanding. Ive gone so far over with the others that it just makes sense to help it along a lil. Oh he was scared lol! That's why he was in n out :-) haha! I had to beg him. He was laughing at me coz (Tmi again!) I was trying so hard to get into a position to have a feel myself he just gave in before he peed himself. Hope u get a good un. Let's face it, u are overdue from now on. And you've been in extra pain! Yeah u can always tell the childless ones can't ya. Talkin of peein himself... you got sky? Jackass 3 is on and Omg!!! Sick! He was on the floor unable to breathe! I couldn't bring myself to watch it all because is have thrown up excessively but, some really funny bits that I seriously thought was gonna make the waters pop with the pressure!!! @samiuk
  • Lmao he'd just carry on laughing at me or tell me to pack it in! Its so confusing cos i have like back pain pretty bad and lots of pressure and belly tightens but no pain at front or like any kinda pattern with pain in back just constant so no idea! lol he's of work till Wednesday so he's watching sky news all day cos of that eviction thing doing my head in! lol we watched due date yesterday its hilarious! i was laughing so much that's when that big pain started up! and it did it again last night when of went for a walk on my right side though but not has bad has earlier on! What's your normal midwife like? and yeah you can defo tell the difference I've also had 3 students who are all about 24/25 with kids and they were brilliant!
  • @samiuk normal midwife?......childless! Shocker! Gotta be a week over and refuses to check me internally until then too so gives u no idea if you're close or not. Frustrating when u listen to some of the girls on here talking about effacement and dialation etc. Just been watching this morning... love the banter between holly n the silver fox :-) you walk a lot don't u? Do u find it helps? I feel like I can't walk any further than end of street! Admire u with your Sciatica and such! Not seen due date. Will have to give it a go. Trying to persuade him to take me out for an Indian."can't afford it" apparently :'-( starting to think I'm just destined for long pregnancies
  • Do we have the same midwife? lol yeah it's annoying! i try to walk about 3 miles a day, last night only managed half a mile before having to walk back so did a mile, first 5 mins is really painful to walk then its fine helps having Joe wi me we just talk and its good i use to hate walking until last year when Joe did a bike ride to raise money for his uncle and aunt who had cancer, well he did about 100 mile on bike had 40 mile left and me and his mum was meeting him at different places for food and to give him more water and i decided to walk with him and it was brilliant loved it was meant to be doing a big walk this year for autism awareness, this one was 180 mile, but I'm pregnant so won't be able to :( Joe hates Indian well he always said that for past 2 years until his mum paid for us to go out two week ago and he loved it so begged me for one on Saturday but i wanted a cheese and onion crisp sandwiche haha x
  • Haha. Typical. Always want summat easy when something nice is on offer :-) wow, you two are so dedicated! Good on ya!!! So its fine once u get past the first 5 mins :-S You'll have to do one when babys here with the pram :-) you must feel really quite healthy n keep the weight off. I say healthy (- the pregnancy problems :-) !)
  • Haha always same its prob cos i was in a mood with him lmao yeah get past 5 mins make sure have someone there talking make sure its some were 'pretty' to walk and its fine i have pgp to can't even get in a bath or sit up without bein in pain, i have to go shower at his grams house some times cos she has a walk in one with a seat lol, but walking surprisingly makes it feel better i use to be so lazy till last year, he bought me a bike but am scared of roads lol its so cool to its neon pink and called mad cow :L he won't let me sell it though in case i want to use it which i won't be able to! try going for a walk just before sun going down nice and peaceful x
  • Live right near morecambe so might take a pre-sunset walk with rich n the kids. Should be nice if it doesn't rain. Always lovely sunsets over the bay. Haha mad cow... I like it. Getting sick of hearing about the gypsies being evicted. No news so don't broadcast it! On every bloody channel.
  • Yeah i was thinking might go scarbrough tonight for walk lots and lots of hills and steep roads and lovely beach, have to see on weather,
    yeah gypsies doin my head in to! tried putting jk on but he put sky news on grr lol
  • It's happening down the road from me :-( well, Basildon is about 10-15 minute drive away. We went to a retail park to go mothercare yesterday and they even had security staff manning the car park! It's crazy! @SamiUK @jennys3rd
  • Omg! It's crazy! I know it might seem racist and its not intended to but, any other random group of people caused this commotion by not following the law I'm pretty sure folk would have just been arrested and forcibly removed. I understand that its their land but, if I can't build am extension on my own land due to planning laws (they said they'd come rip it down if we did) then I think its unfair for them to have gotten away with so many unlawful buildings for so long. My dad got hauled to court after building a small out house without permission... without it bring up 2 weeks. Big fine and ordered to take it down within 28days or get locked up. Can't have separate rules for different people. Rant over :-)
  • nnot bring.. being
  • @littlenat86 feel for you. crazy x
  • I don't get how they saying its racist against them though? cos the other side did it all legally they can stay if it was racist they would have refused them permission and tryin to get them out to,

I love paddy though! WOMAN!! haha

• Yeah he is funny :-)! Omg. Rich has just text me n asked me to charge video camera "just in case" in case of what???!!! If he thinks that's coming to the delivery suite with him he's very much mistaken!!! Not a fan of cameras as it is... in labour??!! Having a laugh! Pillock.
  • Pmsl! Told Joe he ain't even allowed to LOOK down there let alone take pics or any thing else haha
  • @samiuk Lmao. I couldn't care less who's in there and what they're lookin at at the time (louises birth there was a full bloody room!) But, to have an actual, physical, re-livable reminder is just unbearable to think of!!! I cringe for photos in regular situations! If he pointed that in my face ( or anywhere else!) during an already traumatic experience, I would probably embed the offending item into his skull :-)!!!
  • @saniuk I wish I can walk 3 miles a day she rides my bladder to much too
  • Pmsl how did the 'sweep' go? haha
    I was crying earlier logged onto Facebook and my mate who was due in October had her baby so i said to Joe, whilst up set, sweep my vagina and he just started laughing at me sayin no can't ya use a toy or something haha the idiot!

@darknesofnight4u aww could you try doing it in bits by bit?
  • @samiuk he wouldn't do it! :-( god Damn! Says its for the midwife to do. Just have to hope I get a decent mw on thur now. How are things with u? It's so frustrating this waiting game...when soooo many are goin in early. a toy Haha I like his thinking Haha
  • Aww spoil sport! lol its so frustratin i chucked my phone at wall and cried my eyes out last night my mate who was due 6th October had her baby i was really upset and Joe just like why you upset over that? Then i got more upset thinking he didn't carehaha!
    And so far today I've received 7 texts/Facebook messages asking if he's here or any signs its like urghh just FLUFF OFF! lol
  • Istork is another one for iphones and android.
  • She grinds to much on my hips and bladder I do try though :)