sleeping through night

2»

Comments

• My son will be 10 weeks this saturday and since he was 6 weeks hes been sleeping 11 hours straight at night.. 830 til 730.. He eats 6 ozs before bed and then 6 ozs when he gets up.. I got blessed with an awesome sleeper!!!
  • @mamapalmer wow that's seriously amazing
  • She's feeding like that because she's made it a habit to eat like that. She is just snacking rather than having a proper feed so you basically have to breakher habit and get her to drink more. To do this you have to bug her to keep feeding so cold cloths, flick her ear, taking off her clothes etc also rub her palm with your thumb there's a spot there that is a sucking reflex. I just got this advice given to me yesterday by my midwife as my 3 week old was doing the same thing except she wanted to feed every half hr and wouldn't sleep allday so i had a very overtired snacking baby lol she slept for4 hrs after that advice. we have done a bit better today but will keep at it
  • My son was just like that, he was a "snacker". You just have to feed her more & keep her awake through feedings so that she will eat more. Good luck! :)
  • My baby boy is a week and 4 days and he will sleep all night if I let him and will only eat every 3-4 hours. He dont cry when he is hungry rarely cries if he has dirty diapers. I have to wake him to eat most of the time during the day as well and he is eating 3 to 3.5 oz of breastmilk per feeding. He only CRIES when he.needs burped or is getting a bath. Idk if my baby is normal or not but just telling you my experience. I'm a ftm so I don't have a clue really.