Kinda worried

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
This morning I woke up with LOTS of belt pain, besides my usual hip & back pain. I was talking to my hubby about it hurting when I threw up. Tmi here. Warning! There was blood in it. A chunk of blood then blood mixed in. well I threw up so hard I peed(was embarrassed). Now I'm getting pain every 8 min. Anyone else get this? Oh I have an ob appt in 3 hrs.

Comments

• How far are you? It could be contractions if the pain is in waves. Call your ob and maybe they have room early? Good luck :) hoping for the best
  • If you are bleeding internally you need to go to the er. There's nothingyour ob can do about that and it needs to be cheched out.
  • Not sure hunny... Sounds like you could be going into labour or it might all settle... Goodluck sorry im not much help lol
  • I'm 30+6. Called my ob. I'm droping my son off & going in. of all the days my hubby has to work early!
  • Sounds scary. Im sorry your having such an eventful morning! Keep us updated!
  • The blood part is kinda scary!... But... My nose bleeds at night because the air is dry in my room and in my sleep I swallow it (gross!!!!!) and sometimes when I throw up first thing (which is a daily thing for me) there is blood and clots. I'm glad your going in to see your pb tho. Keep us updated!
  • At l&d for contractions. I'll update later
  • @usafwife_21 @ll10 @tinka1326 @Akwayzbeenurz2008 @babynumber02
    Just got home. I have a kidney infection. It caused, me to throw up & have diareah, that caused dehydration & that caused contractions. I'm on heavy antibiotics & was put on partial bed rest until next week. Then I go back to my dr & get tested for the infection. I didn't dialate(still a finger tip) so now it's just rest.
  • Ugh @pinkigirl I hope you get better real quick!
  • Oh my god. Thats awful, I'm sorry. Its crazy the effects that a single problem can have. I'm glad that youre doing okay and that you didn't dialate! Hoping you and the baby stay healthy %%- Feel better soon
  • I'm sorry mama!!! I hope you have a quick recovery! I'll pray for you!! I'm glad you talked to your Dr about it!! Do the bed rest. Feel better! :)
  • Oh geez those are no fun! I hope u start feeling better really soon hun!