ok i need your help i think its my turn!!

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
last night i was laying in bed and when i got up to go to the rr i felt a little wet it felt like i peed a little. when i went to the rr i looked at my underwear and it was wet but with no discharge or color and it didnt smell like pee it didnt smell like anything. so i put a pantyliner on and went back to be through the night i was having small contractions but nothing timeable or that painfull. this morning when i got up i felt the same thing i felt something come out went to the rr and my pantyliner was soaked and had some color to it it was redish with some brown but it was mucusy. now what should i do call dr, wait it out a little to see if contractions start? i am 39w 2d thanks ladies im going to get what i have to get done just in case today is the day!!

Comments

• Call the doctor
  • Well the blood and brown mucous stuff, I would say is your bloody show, as far as the liquid, you could be leaking fluid and if that's the.case I would go get checked if it didn't look or dry like usual discharge I would go in, and have them test it. I hope this is it for you! Good luck :) update and let us know if anything happens or you find out anything :)
  • Sounds like leaking fluid, I was having contraction for a whole day before the active labor began
  • Called the Dr she said to go get checked I'm dialated 2 almost 3 and she can feel her head they are watching my contractions which are not painful they are calling Dr in the mean time thanks ladies I really hope I stay I don't want to come back