boobies

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
My boobs have grown a whole cup size during this pregnancy. So last month I went out and bought a few new bras that fit fine. Well this last week my bras don't fit anymore...they're too big. I'm 32 weeks now and my boobs are shrinking??? Has anyone else's shrank late in pregnancy or have any idea why they would be shrinking. Ugh its really annoying that I just went and dropped a bunch of money on nice new bras and now they don't fit.

Comments

• Im only 12 weeks and my boobs are HUGE!!!! I cannot believe how big they are. I have some of my old nursing bras I've been using so I have a feeling that they are going to be ginormous when I start getting milk in and nursing lol. Mine shrank so badly after nursing. I was so depressed about it. I hope they go back to normal after I am don't nursing this one.
  • I went from an A to a small D the first half of my pregnancy, then they shrunk down to a medium C around 30 weeks, and then this last week they sprung back up to a medium D.... I can only imagine whats going to happen when my milk comes in O.o
  • I'm 32 weeks as well and I've got the same thing going on.
  • Mine want up n the beginning now at 37 wks they staying the same. Never heed of shrinking only growing lol, I wish mine would shrink tho I went from 38D to 42E!! Hope they not too saggy after Breastfeeding too
  • @momofsoontobe7 yeah mine blew up right when I got pregnant.
    @sunshinelove I went from a full c to a full d...I hope mine go back up too.
    @mama_erica I have the smallest boobs in my family so when I'm preggo/breastfeeding I actually semi catch up to them lol my sister wears a j.
    @damiens_mommy at least I'm not the only one...I wonder if its a hormone thing that happens at 30 weeks.
  • Mine are dd.and now I can't find any bras that fit so I wear tank tops with built in bras I'm prob a ddd now
  • Yup, I went from a D to a DD and then when I hit 30 weeks they shrank and were all saggy which got a big wtf from me, and then last week they exploded and are bigger then a DD... I'm 38 weeks pregnant... come on girls make up your mind on the size! Lol
    I just wear sports bras and don't plan on buying nursing bras until after my milk comes in
  • @darknesofnight4u and @littlefae yeah I was trying to not buy new bras until they were done 'growing' but I went out of town and thought I should look semi decent without my boobs spilling out of my bras
  • I can't find any if I. Do in not going to pay 50 for a bra lol
  • @momofSOONtobe7 I had the same thing happen to me:( I want to breastfeed again but I would also like to keep my boobs this time.
    Does it help not to breastfeed??? Or is it the pregnancy that can mess with them?