6 week PP dr visit...

I was just wondering what to expect on the 26th when I go. Im taking my mom with me because we both fell in love with my midwife- she was awesome! But do they do a vaginal exam, ask you if youve had sex? I had sex about a week and a half ago and I know it's real possible to become pregnant so soon after birth so do they check or just give birth control and I go home? I don't want to do anything to harm anything if even so soon, the possibility is yes, I am and at the same time if I am indeed not pregnant, I'd like to have the peace in knowing it's ok to do birth control. Does that make sense? I kinda feel like a weirdo asking. Lol :">

Comments

• Yes they do an exam, they will ask about sexual activity and will do a test if u tell them, they also talk to u about bc methods and give u choices.. good luck!!
  • @0811 thank you! Makes me feel so much better :-) I also needed to know wether or not to have my mom in there with the exam.
  • Its up to u, its just like a pap, mine was pretty uncomfy but he cut me and I still tore bad, so just try to relax while they are doing it!!!
  • Oh I forgot u already had sex soo you'll be fine with the exam!! Duh... still got preggo brain..
  • @0811 lol yeah. :-) I think ill be more comfortable with her not in the room though. She is the type that doesn't like knowing her kids have sex and is very much against it so I'll help both of us. :-P