:-(

edited September 2011 in Loss
I missacrried in Feb and today was my due date. Was sad this morning but baby was kicking away and that cheared me up. I am sad to have lost one but I am so happy and blessed to have gotten prego right away after. Can't wait to meet my little girl in 90 days :-)

Comments

• Hmmm I wonder how to respond to this one I am sorry for your loss and knowing today would've been the day! But like u said thank goodness your little one will be here soon
  • Those days are hard reminders of all that could have beens. I'm glad pregly has a loss forum. January has always been a crap month for me. Congrats on having a girl :)
  • So sorry for your loss of your angelbaby. So excited for the one your having now. Just this morning I was explaining how our angelbaby allowed our Gumdrop to be here with us now. My thoughts are with you today,
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • >:D< it'll be ok glad you have you're lil girl now, i was conflicted around the time i had my daughter bc i was suppose to have a baby a yr earlier around the same time. You are not alone, many blessing on your lil one & your angelbaby