what do you do...

edited September 2011 in Depression
When the only person who matters to you (besides my unborn child) is the only one who isnt caring about you? I honestly feel like im going to have some kind of breakdown. My husband has not cared about my feelings what so ever here lately. I can't even talk to him because he gets mad and wants to walk away so nothing gets resolved and I just stay stressed. I just don't know what to do. I hate talking to my friends and family about this stuff because I don't want them to think bad of my husband. My husband really is an amazing person... he's just lacking right now.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He's prolly nervous about the baby coming. I'd sit down with him and ask him how HE'S feeling. Then u can open up about how u feel. Works with my hubby everytime :)
  • @Mama_Kat Im sorry :( guys just don't understand.

@kingsmama I asked him if he was nervous or scared and he got mad at me for even thinking that. I also told him that I thought he has been selfish here lately... whoops, that was a big mistake lol

He finally come and sit down and talked to me though and im feeling alot better now. Alot of are arguing though has been over a party he wants to go to on saturday. So I guess until Saturday is over I probably still wont feel 100% better.
  • Having babies is so stressful for everyone. Hang in there, he's probably having all kinds of feelings about the baby, pregnancy, etc. My hubby was extremely grumpy on Sunday and finally Today he txt me to tell me he was sorry for being grumpy.....I just said I forgave him and was happy he was back to himself. There are so many emotions we as parents go through. But in the end that baby makes things just work out for those crazy "hormonal daddies" :) Take care and hang in there.
  • I know that after the baby is here my husband is going to straighten up alot and its making waiting even harder. I just want carson here so bad! Shew only 9 more days!
  • 10 more days for me. :) Must be the end of the wore freak out for the daddies. :)
  • Hahah it must be!
  • U said a party he wants to go to on Saturday...why can't u go too?
  • @kingsmama well I don't like the people that are going to be there, plus I get sleepy around 10pm so I really would be completely miserable sitting around a bunch of drunk people. Not to mention I think it would look bad for a pregnant girl that will be having her baby in 5 days to be at a party. I tried to come to an agreement with my husband that I would go with him and we would just stay for a few hours, but he got mad and said that's not even enough time for him to get drunk.