Is this wierd?

I am 27+5 and as of late, my nipples have been really itchy! :"> They have this funny sensation to them sometime as well. Could it be from milk production or what? Sorry if this is a stupid ?, just curious and sometimes they itch while I'm in public and it would be waaaay too embarrassing for me to start scratching in public. :-|

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Lol Ya mine itched too. Idk why though
  • Mine have itched the entire time
  • Haha ya mine did. I wrote a post on it awhile back. I had itchy nips in public all the time and it sucked tryin to hide my need to scratch my boobies! Now I gotta worry about leaking milk in public. And the faucets just turn on whenever my son cries, or any baby for that matter even on tv. I was watching a baby story this am and a baby was crying and my shirt got soaked :( I don't think its from milk production tho I think its from ur nerves getting more sensitive and ur boobs getting bigger from ur milk ducts tho to answer ur ? Sry for my rant lol.
  • @samantha It's so freaking annoying! lol After I shower I put lotion on them to try and soothe them but nope....no relief. Luckily they mostly itch at night once I am in for the night but I still have about 12 wks to go and I just know they're gonna start itching during the day when I am out and about sooner or later. lol

@Junebuggbabie85 How far along are you?
  • Mine quit itching sometimes they do but not often. Like my belly quit itching as well. But I am beyond caring about scratching em in public lol. I try to be secretive but I won't not itch if I have to lol. So for me it got better or I got used to it lol
  • @Kingsmama Yea they are extremely sensitive now. Sometimes I almost hate to even touch them...and forget about letting my husband touch them...poor guy! :p
  • My nipples itch soo bad. They are super sensitive too. I've also been leaking and I find that rubbing the stuff on my nipples can help sometimes. I try not to itch cause I'm scared of making it worse lol :)
  • edited September 2011
    @Samantha Pregnancy is one hell of an experience. lol

But once I see my baby boy in December I am sure I will have forgotten all about this. haha
  • Mine actually stopped itching around 30-32 weeks if that helps comfort u. Tho it may not be the same for u. Then from about 34-36 weeks my colostrum was coming in and my boobs got rock hard and they hurt but not as bad as the 1st trimester pains. But after those few bad weeks of itching when it did stop its never come back again for me.
  • Omg it is an experience lol. I'm beyond enjoying it now lol. I enjoy feeling him move but even then it hurts sometimes. (Actually a lot now lol) at 35 weeks the end is so close but so far it feels like lol.
  • @Kingsmama Well that is good. Hopefully I will have some luck. lol

@Samantha Well you're a lot closer than me and he will be here soon.
    My little boy's activity just recently picked up a lot within the last 2-3 weeks. I absolutely love it. My husband finally felt him move from the outside last week sometime...his reaction was so cute. The other day he darn near kicked his laptop right off my belly. lol I was too tickled.
  • Hemp lotion se ems to work well for me
  • Idk what its from but mines are too from.time to time ..