The scared, uncontrollable shaking has begun

edited September 2011 in Giving birth
I'll be leaving for my ultrasound today in an hour and depending on how it goes, I could be having baby today instead tomorrow. I know it's only a day earlier than planned, but I'm officially scared s***less now and I can't stop shaking. So not good for me or baby so I'm trying to calm down but can't. Ugh ugh ugh!

Blegh. Gonna hop in the shower now and see if that helps me any!

Comments

• Why is it not good?
  • It's ok momma. With luck you will have a healthy baby! Don't freak out, not good for either of you.
  • Oo momma I got the shakes SOOOOO bad from my epidural on Monday morning.It was better than feeling that pain for any longer though. Just relax girl...it will be so much better for u and baby ;)
  • I don't blame you I'm going to be shaking too :/ ....... but your guna have your beautiful baby in your arms soon so don't even stress it ! Everything is going to be okay ! Your fine just calm down and relax it will all be over soon and you will be so so happy you finally have your baby in your arms :)
  • Thank you so much everyone! Just need some kind words to help me through this morning.
    I'm about to go wake my husband now as it's time to grab a bagel and head out the door. Hopefully my next post will be from me all groggy but happy with a new baby. A new baby with a name. Maybe we'll finally agree on one today. lol
    :X