determined to be productive

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
I am determined that today I will power though a reasonable amount of pain and clean my freaking house!! I'm due on Sunday and I've still to even pack a hospital bag let alone set up the bassinet, fold and store baby clothes, find my breast pump *hope to gourd it still works. . . * ugh is there nesting dust? I could use some
Anyone have ideas on how to make cleaning fun for a two year old? His favourite pasttime is emptying his toy boxes back on to the floor in front of the vacuum and acting like I'm the bad person because I'm not appreciative of his decorative efforts 8-|

Comments

• With my daughter I put her in a bath with a bunch of toys and it keeps her occupied for an hour to an hour and a half. But she is older... I think we started doing that around 3 1/2 or 4....
  • I TRY things like lets play a game...ask him to find the red toys put them in box..then pick another color or shape/type of toy. Act surprised when he does..usually makes them laugh..Have also used the lets race and see who can pick up the most...sometimes they work giggles and everything..sometimes not so much lol good luck I know how ya feel.....