PPD

edited September 2011 in Depression
When does it start? I feel sad, all the time. I cry a lot to BD appologizing for getting pregnant, because it wasn't a planned baby. And I just saw a comment on FB from my best friends ex that said if I didnt f*** every thing that has a dick, I wouldn
t be pregnant now. BD was my 2nd guy. And now all I can do is cry. What is this? How do I fix it??

Comments

• Talk to your doc cause if your feeling this bad before baby comes your probably going to have it really bad after.
  • Has your pregnancy been difficult? I feel a lot of guit even though we planned this baby. Is it all the time? Mine are like hormone waves.
  • It has been very difficult. In L&D twice, and ER 3 times. Never Hydrated. Mom always tells me how I look fat and not pregnant and how I will have GD (I get tested friday) and I just feel like I am at my breaking point. My best friend wont even text her ex and tell him to stop acting this way towards me ON FACEBOOK. Calling me a slut and stuff. I just cant handle it.
  • You should talk to your dr. Pregnancy is a really hormonal time...my hubby can just look at me sometimes and I'll burst into tears. You should try to avoid things that stress you out though, so deleting or hiding negative people on fb is a good idea.
  • Mine has been very complicated too. it definatly makes you feel guilty. I think a lot about how I wanted this baby and. Everytthing that happens and how people think is my fault which plays on some serious iknsecurities I had previously. Maybe see a counsellor to vent your feeling without judging eyes. Also you best friends bf means nothing to you and your baby. For all you know he's in love with you and jealous (just saying weirder thing have made people act like douche bags) also distance yourself from people who upset you. I didn't talk to my mother over coments made and now she knows how to act if she wants to see me. Chin up maama hormones and complications are the worst. Try not to stress out.
  • Hey how far along are you I am due on dec 16th!
  • @laura536 I have an appt on friday, I will talk to her then. I have deleted them, and the ones that bother me continue to text me.

@ll10 its so hard, I hate feeling this way---it is so not me, I am so happy. But all the things gone wrong make it so hard to be happy on the inside. I know exactly how you feel with how people blame you and stuff. Every time I go to L&D its bc I am dehydrated and mom keeps telling me that if I dont drink it will effect the baby bad. Its not like I dont drink water, I drink it all the time. I dont know though. I deleted him, but now she (my bestfriend) is blaming me, telling me if I stayed in church then I wouldnt be in this situation (I'm 19 BD is 21) And now she is threatening to cancel my baby shower (we have been friends since kindergarten) And for my mother- I live with her, so I dont have anywhere to go or cant threaten to leave if she doesnt straighten up. :-(( Are our mothers the same people? And I am due Dec 18 :)
  • Can you block their numbers? And that's mean of your mom but in a couple of weeks you'll def look too preggo to deny! You should ask your dr about the dehydration too. Maybe he can suggest some foods you can eat to make sure you don't get dehydrated again.
  • @laura536 I can, and have, and the one kid keeps changing phones, like within his group of friends. I look pregnant now, its just if I slouch or something or wear baggy clothes. I will ask about food too! Never thought of that! Thanks!
  • Block his butt! U dont have to deal w/ him!! How rude of ur mom does she think shes being funny or is she really doing it to be mean?¿
  • @lae3 She is being serious. She has always had something to say about my weight. Before she knew I was pregnant, she was talking about getting me the lap band ( I am only 228 now and 5'8") the weight sits okay on me, I dont look like a dang elephant like she makes me feel. :-((
  • I bought 2 1.5 liter bottles and I fill them and drink them everyday. It helps and is about 14 glasses of water. People are so inconsiderate. Your friend sound like she might have other issues that's making her be nuts. Your 19 not 12 you friends are being immature. Your mom is just worried about you and maybe a little crazy. What are you having.? Maybe reach out to wic and talk to them about the resources available to you. Believe me crazy friends rude moms and a complicated pregnancy have nothing to do with your situation. All of us go through these things. It sucks and you aren't alone.
  • Sounds like your friends are more harassing you. I would def talk to wic about resources and ignore them talking back to them instigates them. Its no fun to bug someone who ignores you. You need to find new friends Hun.
  • I just looked fat from about 24 to 30 weeks, lol! Now I look huge!
  • @ll10 I have a 24 oz GA cup that I drink out of all the time, but the liter bottles sound easier to get accomplished ;) Im so glad Im not the only one that has these problems. She is a spoiled rotten brat- thats what her problem is :) I am having a boy, what about you? I have WIC, and its helping now. Thanks for all your help, and Im so glad Im not the only one going through this. (PS- "best friend" just let me know she canceled the baby shower invites---I dont know how to tell my mom) Thanks for letting me vent all over you guys!!

@laura536 hahaha I already feel huge :(
  • I'm not having a baby shsower because I am in the hospital. They are overated. Maybe have a little party with family. Tell your mom your bff had a weird freakout and the shower is off.
  • I'm so sorry you are going trough all of this and honestly sometimes I feel the same way that people from church are judging me for having a baby put of wedlock and I'm only 21 and all that stuff what I've fine from the very biganning I just seperated myself from all of those who said anything negative because our baby was kinda planned we just wanted to be surprised and we were and are very happy and can't wait to meet our baby girl. Still at times I hear things from people and it worries me but I try and not let it bother me because people saying how they feel is not going to make any difference because either way shes coming :). I know all the stress your going through because my bd and I both have a lot on our plates but try your best to focus on the positive that keeps me going.
  • Im sorry :-?? i just dont get some peoples thought prossec.. so mean.. i hope you feel better.. try and focus on the positive.. and really you shouldnt be appoligising to your bd about getting pregnant.. i mean it really does take two.. and its not all on the woman to do the bc.. i was on bc when i got pregnant with this one.. so i was scared to tell my husband and at first i wasnt sure i would be able to handle it.. but this is my baby and ill do anything for him just like my other two boys.. they are my life.. Im not perfect.. And we dont have alot of money but we do the best we can.. just like you will and do im sure.. good luck sweety :X