So baby father's mommy called me today...smh

wow I had a whole vent written out and then my internet crashed...so here goes
So my bd says he's going to be present for the birth now. He wanted me to give him my address, name of hospital, and my drs name. I gave him the name of the hospital, but told him he didn't need my address as he wont be coming to my house since he says he'll be staying with family and the drs name is irrevelant since whoever is on call at the moment will be delivering him. He says I'm acting like a little kid becuz I won't give him the info. I mean I gave him all the info he needs, I don't understand. Then he has HIS MOTHER call me! She starts goin on a tangent about how she told me not to stress over him and to just worry about the baby and why won't I give him the information he needs and she's not taking sides, but he's acting this way becauz he doesn't believe the baby is his but she told him to handle his business etc. Okay you are a 31 year old man, why do you need someone to always fight your battles for you and tell u the right thing to do. The last time he had his lil gf harrassing me on twitter/fb and today its his mommy. Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with his mother, but I wasn't even stressing until she said that ish about him thinking its not his which only served to piss me off even tho I doubt that's how she intended it. My point is his constantly involving other people in our business is the problem. smh...ugh I hate little boys that look like grown men...I told her look I gave him the all the info he needs and as far as getting my address, he's not getting it. He doesn't need it. And as far as him believing the baby isn't his, I know he's your son, but he's no Kobe Bryant or Donald Trump. He actually has nothing to offer. I have no reason to lie and we can settle this once and for all at the hospital after babys born. ugh...I hate little boys that look like grown men...I mean pick up ur balls and have sum self respect, and handle ur own business. Whatever goes on concerning OUR SON is between US, not me u ur girlfriend ur mom ur other baby mama and the whole damn neighborhood.

@valentinasmommy @murphy89
@TishJ330

Comments