september mommas OVER DUE!

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm offially over due my baby too cozy n I feel so tired! 40 days n 1 day! 6 more days for my induction date!
2 cm diatled n 50%
Labor dust****

Comments

• I'm 39 weeks having my csection on the 27th so not overdue but still hanging in there :)
  • I'm not over due yet, but I have 3 days till my due date. 2 cm.dailated but baby hasn't dropped down! ****LaborDust****
  • @kelleymomma is this your first?
    God bless you on the c section
  • @PregnantELF I'm also 2 cm best wishes to you n your lil one
    ***LABOR DUST***** :)
  • Yes my first, boy, no labor signs baby hasn't dropped pelvic outlet is to small so they are saying csection :( boo!
  • I'm 40w 3d and I feel like she's never going to come out on her own! Was told my cervix was the same yesterday. Just soft but not dialated or anything....:(
  • Im due today and dialated at 2 and 50% too...Im going in for another membrane strip (3rd tried)
  • Awh I'm having a girl n my 1st too having her Normal if everything goes good I wish u the best good luck! @kelleymomma
  • @stacyrae awh that totally sucks do they plan on induing u soon? Don't worry you'll have your baby soon than u know it!
  • @nameless
    Really membrane strip is this your first ?
  • edited September 2011
    first baby? no I have a 4 1/2 yr old..and had him 5 days early.. I had a membrane strip last Tuesday..but nothing and one yesterday and going n a few hrs to do another if I hadnt had any progress..I really don't want an inducement..
  • Aww lots of labor dust ********* my baby came on her dd 14th sept :-)
  • Aw well good luck to you! @nameless
  • @lyndsay1983
    awh your lucky! I hate having to wait more
    Thank you for the dust gunna need lot of that! :D
  • Labor dust to all im over due and drained .. I just want to burst into tears .. I was due on September 22 & still nothing. I'm at the doctors office now for the non stress test.. please ladies send some labor dust this way.. :/
  • @MOMMYSBambino
    **Labor Dust***
    I have a non stress test tomorrow let me know how it goes for u! I was due yesterday sep 21 :/ I know how u must feel
  • @iwantaboy18 ; it's exhausting I can't walk without breathing heavy .. people are always asking me if I'm having twins.. I love being prego but I just can't take it anymore .. I feel like a huge whale.
  • @MOMMYSBambino I feel ya I'm pluz size n I feel so damn big! Can't wait to get her out of me! :)
  • @iwantaboy18 I am too, I was a 13-14 before I got prego.. I gained 41 pounds in total :/ everyone says its all baby but i highly doubt it. I'm HUGE.. in the end its all worth it though. Sorry if I'm claiming so much ..I'm just overwhelmed .. did you get the baby boy you wanted?
  • @MOMMYSBambino really I was a 16-18 gained like 50 lbs I think more :/ n no I didn't im having a girl but I'm happy can't wait to meet her!
  • She only arrives on time because I was induced lol... Otherwise id probably be in the overdue club too :-) lots of luck x
  • I have 2 days till my due date and soooo ready for her to get out! My son 10 years ago was 5 days early and my daughter who is 3 was 2 days late. So we will see what this lil girl decides. ;) This pregnacy has been the worst for me :(
  • @iwantaboy18 Yea, she wanted to schedule one yesterday but I was really hesitant because where I'm at theres a 50-something percent chance of a c-section. I've got another appointment tomorrow...I'm just want it all to be over with already.

Hoping we go into labor before induction is necessary!
  • 3 days over due so far :( sweep on Monday at 41 weeks then if that don't work have an appointment on Wednesday to discuss induction which will prob be Friday or Saturday :(
  • @iwantaboy18 aww congratulations .. I wanted a girl but god sent me a boy. I'm happy either way though as long as my prince is born healthy :) .. well the NST wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, the nurse hooked me on to a machine to monitor my sons heart beat and to see if I was having any contractions.. it took a little longer than expected because the machine kept disconnecting. The nurse said its usually a 20 minute process, I was there for like an hour though.. i have to go back on monday :/ & they wont induce me until I'm 41 weeks & 3 days. I hope he comes sooner though but knowing my luck ill end up being induced..
  • I was 40+2 when I had my daughter. My doc appt was the day after my due date and I was 2.5cm and about 60% but she decided to sweep my cervix just to see if it would put me in labor. Low and behold I started having contractions Friday morning at around 1230am and checked in to L&D at 4ish am and had my lil girl at 905am. I did bounce on the ball before going to labor and delivery and contractions spead up and got horrible. I didn't want to be induced this time and the Lord was on my side because I didn't need pitocin at all.
  • edited September 2011
    @MOMMYSBambino
    Aw that's good I'm being induced Wednesday ill b 41 weeks! I walked so much today hope I made some progress got the nst tomorrow hopefully our babies get here sooner :D have u had any contrations lately? Are u diatlted any?
  • At least all u guys kno when ur bein induced..I'm 2 days late n seeing my Dr again Monday for changes..I'm only 1 centimeter now n frankly soo frikken ova bein pregnant. My Dr won't induce til I'm 10 days late ( she's a midwife so natural is preferred) at 1st I was with it but now I can't wait!! I wish I had a regular ob now..I hate military hospitals..
  • @iwantaboy18; hope you made some progress as well. Good luck today with the NST. I would love if my water will just break right now :) I'm so anxious to meet my little guy. I've been having back pains and sharp cramping on and off but nothing serious yet. When the Dr came in and checked me yesterday I was barely a fibgertip dilated.

@Gibbs_wife; I know the feeling, everyone lately has been telling be I looked flushed and worked up.. I'm over it completely :( . Hope you improve some more by monday & they decide to let you stay..

Labor dust to us all !!!

• @MOMMYSBambino
    Thanks it went well she has a very strong beat :) no contractions today my doc didn't check ti c if I was more diatled :/ n yes I love that too if my water broke out of no where :D