vag pain question

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
I have horrible back pain from my si joint high centering itself...I have a hard time walking and I haven't slept for any length of time in over a week because I'm in so much pain. Well last night I decide to sit on the birthing ball for awhile and kinda just bounced and rolled around hoping that my joint can kinda realign. Well last night I didn't really have too bad of back pain..I could actually sleep!!...but I started getting more of vag pain. I've been having the occasional stabbing pain but this feels like I had hardcore rough sex for hours (which I didn't). Can anyone tell me what causes this pain or anything else about it? The only thing I can associate it with is the birthing ball...has anyone gotten this pain from the birthing ball?

Comments

• Could you have repositioned baby away from your hip and deeper into the birth canal?
    That would be my guess anyway
  • My doc told me my pain that felt like that was my 'bones moving and preparing for labor'...
  • @beaded_mommy have you gotten this pain after using the birthing ball?
    @lilbit01_209 did you get it after using the birthing ball? How far along did it start...
    I'm only 32+5 so I don't want to be 'preparing for labor' for a few more weeks and I actually felt better last night(back pain wise) and want to continue to use the birthing ball but don't want to mess with anything to make her come sooner.
  • Well I am 38+2 so Im a bit farther. I have been using a ball but the doc said its actually normal. Its not a progression of labor just your body preparing itself. I have had pain down there for a few weeks now.
  • @lilbit01_209 thanks! That makes me feel better! Everything I read about vag pain on Google talked about dialating and such and I want her to cook awhile longer.
  • My doc told me its part of thee round ligament pain... my whole groin area hurts and my vj hurts a lot... she said its normal and thee body is just simply preparing itself... im 30 +4