Oppsie :D

edited February 2011 in October 2011
Ok so whilst shopping today, this really cute all-in-one ended up in my basket and I some how ended up buying it. It's soo cute it has a leopard on the front and it says purrfect on it. I know its bad luck but I gots so excited and had to have it. Thought id share :D

Comments

• All in one what?
  • Whats bad luck? Oh god is it bad luck to shop before u know the sex?
  • I did the same thing...found some stuff on sale and got them stashed....hope I didn't jinx myself
  • I heard it was bad luck to shop before you're at least 3 months.. That didn't stop my mom tho lol (it's her first grandbaby)
  • Why is it bad luck???
  • I bought some little yellow booties straight after my first appointment. It's so hard to wait. But I held off till like I was 30 weeks to start buying anything else and my family still say I have bought too much! Lol you can't win at any point. :-)
  • In my culture, is bad luck to buy anything before baby is born. But once I found out my gender, I bought a lot of stuff. I found a bunch of nice clearance clothes. We have crib and bassinet. And I'm only 20wks. Everything you do, someone is going to say something. So if you like it, get it.
  • My mum says its bad luck also, but she wont have the pram or crib in her house untill im 30w! Aparrently its incase anything goes wrong or something, i dont think its bad luck, just to save your feelings really. But my boyf already bought loads or unisex clothes n am only 8w! Bless x
  • I'm 5weeks and so far I have a sleep suit, 2 soothers and a bib. I don't really care about the whole its bad luck thing lol. Was looking at prams today and pick 3 possibles. Have pretty much decided names. Though we keep changing our minds lol. I love the stuff that's out there, wish I could buy it all x
  • @1_bubbly_mummy its bad luck in case something happens, apparently it is supposed to jinx the pregnancy. Its an old wifes tale. Like having to wait until baby is born to buy a pushchair or a cot. It's all strange.
  • Ah ohkay i get it lol i want to buy things but i want to wait until after i find out the sex but i'm so impatient.
  • @rawsky i have also picked a pram out, have a sleep suit set with bib hat and booties, a newborn sleeping bag and some mitts. I have to try sooo hard to resist in the shops but i always head str8 to the girls clothes idk why. But im hoping for a girly (*)
  • @loubylou I know what you mean, everything I look at is girls stuff. Even though I'm dead convinced it a boy lol. It's getting really hard not to buy stuff
    @1_bubbly_mommy I'm impatient to, I said I wasnt gunna buy till i found out but I broke the rule already.
  • I got shoes yeasterday bc I fell in love lol
  • @duckyysgal Lol, it just can't be helped can it tee hee.
  • My hubby won't let me get anything yet . Grr I really can't wait to shop x
  • edited February 2011
    @cheryl74 Lol, do it behind his back :p I did x
  • When we first found out we were expecting my fiance came back from shopping with basically my hospital check list! Bless him!
  • I was so paranoid that I made my mom wait till I was 4months before she bought anything...it was harder for her than for me haha