More upsetting news.....

My mom went to her 9 month check up for her surgery she had in December 2010.... Her cancer is back :( They said they got it all and now its back :( Im very upset.... I dont understand how it was still gone 3 months ago at her 6 month check up, and now its back.... Ugh.... :(

Vent over, Thanks for Reading....

Comments

• I'm sorry, hun. Cancer is so terrible and unpredictable. I've had family members live with cancer for years before going into remission, and family members who we lost within a few months of being diagnosed. It sucks!

I'll pray for you and your family. She beat it once.... Have faith she can do it again!
  • it may have come back but at least you know she was clear 3 months ago. :( im very sorry.
  • @txmoorekat Thank You, I appreciate it. She told us when she first found out that this type of cancer cant kill her, but it can drastically change her life. They take her off work before and after surgery so we never know how long that will be...
  • @survivormommie3 Thank You, yea she was clear 3 months ago and now its back.... She'll get the results of how bad it is tomorrow....
  • I'll send u some prayers. I lost my father to cancer so I can relate. He asked god for more time when he found out cuz he & my mother had just adopted us & his cancer went into remission for 10 yrs so miracles can & do happen! Good luck to u & yours.
  • @madilynn37 Thank You, I appreciate it so much. Im glad your father got more time!! Thats wonderful. My mom told us the kind of cancer she has wont kill her, but it has and will continue to change her life....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2BeForgotten Oh, they know where its at, its just the fact that they said it was gone and the chances of it coming back were very low.... but its back.
  • I will pray for your mom and family. I lost my mom to cancer back in 07. I'm going to say she was about 7 yrs in remisson. Then it came back. My mom was ate up in cancer. she had surgry on her clavical were they removed half of it, on her back, and hip replacement. It finally got to her organs. She passed jan17 2007 . Its really hard thing to go through. I wish everyday she was here. But I know she is looking down smiling :). Just whatever cancer your mom has don't let them do back surgery. My mom use to tell me she regreted have the back surgery. She never fully recoverad from that. But they told her it would give her a extra few months to live. My mom was misdiagnosed several times. If I ever see the doctor that ignored her because he thought she was druggie. Is the day I go to jail for beating his a$$.
  • Prayers for your family!
  • I'm.sorry..prayers for her n ur family