Work and Emotional Outbursts

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Ugh. Usually emotional stuff only happens between my husband and I but today I exploded at work and had to go home early. Not sure how I can face everyone tomorrow lol!! Anyone else deal with crying and anger at work?

Comments

• Not at work, but in pubic places. Go in, head up high, and say I was dealing with personal issues if anyone asks. Hopefully the will stay out of your business. Maybe soeone will buy you flowers, then you can cry happy tears!
  • @cadymj27 thanks for the encouragement! Glad to know I'm not the only one :) I went in today and one person did ask but everyone else was super supportive. Can't wait until maternity leave!!!!
  • Everyone teases me about crying. I'll be mock-whining about something and someone will poke their head around the corner, "are you crying again?!" I hate them all!

When they aren't teasing me for crying, they're joking about the non-stop eating. Same poking in the room from no where, "what are you eating?!"
  • I was never an emotional person but I cry all the time about everything at work in public it doesnt matter and you know what I dont feel ashamed. even though my bf always jokes I'm going to make our son a cry baby lol
  • I'm seventeen weeks and work in retail. Not only do I deal with coworkers I have to deal with the general public. Maternity leave can't come soon enough
  • I work for an insurance company and it is very stressful being prego and working. Especially when the ppl you work with don't know you're prego yet so they have no patience with you.lol
  • @KalikoJenie Aw man.. hopefully customers will give you a break when you start showing. I worked in retail for four years. It is tough!!!
  • @Palomita I wish. It seems think I work to hard (Which on somedays I agree) Others think that because I don't wear a wedding ring (not that I am married, but working in a kitchen in a store I can't anyways) that I shouldn't have gotten myself into "trouble". Oh well. It will all be over soon.