Where can I get big bras other than online? One more questions about fitting at bottom :)

Hey ladies! I hope this is the right category! But, I've been having trouble finding places that have bras that fit me now. I was a 34 DD and now I know I'm bigger than a DDD. I dont really wanna buy a bra online, I'd rather be able to try it on before I buy it and get a feel for it. So, anyone know stores that sell large bras? Victorias Secret only went to DD and JC-Penny only had a DDD... any help ladies?

Another question abour bras. Is the middle part supposed to lay flat and completely seperate my boobs? I havent found a bra thats done that yet and IDK if thats normal?

Comments

• I got some FF bras at the bust stop.
  • Like nursing bras? Or regular? For regular, maybe Layne Bryant (I think that is the name of the store.)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good question! I need nursing bra in DDD too!
  • @nicoleok87 the bust stop? Ive never heard of that! GOOGLE!!!!!! :)

@marysue just normal bras lol I'm only 25w5d lol I have a lane bryant right up the street from me!!!!! YES!!! Have you ever got one from there? do they measure me?

@marinesangel I've never had trouble finding a 34D. JCP has some comfortable bras for very cheap! Cheap is important for me because I know Ill grow out of them fast lol
  • edited September 2011
    I bought my nursing bra (44 E) at motherhood maternity. They go up to at least 46 F @MarinesAngel and @kteetbeth
  • @kteebeth ugh I dont even wanna think about where to get nursing bras :'(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had to go to Layne Bryant they go up to like F in there lol. The ones I got was affordable & really comfy too
  • YIKES. The closest motherhood maternity is an hour away lol drats.
  • @momma_erica Thats great! If you dont mind me asking, whats the average price?
  • I have only been there. But they have very nice bras. I do have a suggestion though, since your boobs and ribs are going to continue to grow and expand, there is a bra at motherhood maternity that measures by your shirt size and not cup. I wore a xl all through my pregnancy and didn't have to keep buying bigger bras. It is a nursing one too, so if you plan on breastfeeding it's a good investment.
  • Darn my phone taking forever to post. If you can make the trip it is worth it. They are only 20$ a bra and made from very good material.
  • @marysue Hmm I'm gonna have to look that up on their online site. that would save money though! The whole shirt size thing scares me though. Ive always been busty so I'm a little skeptical. Is it comfortable and everthing? I have sensitive nipples so yeah lol sorry for TMI
  • wow 20 dollars for a bra is nice lol :) Looks like I'm going to Raleigh lol :) :)
  • Another question abour bras. Is the middle part supposed to lay flat and completely seperate my boobs? I havent found a bra thats done that yet and IDK if thats normal?
  • @usafwife_21 around $20 think they was running a special buy 1 get 1 1/2 price when I went, so it was 2 for $30. I was a d before pregnancy now I'm a E!! The ones I tried from motherhood was uncomfortable & I felt really confined in them but may have been the cut I got
  • I like them. :) it fits like a very comfortable sports bra minus being tight if that make sense.
  • Where I'm at lane bryant has their own bra store called cacique. They carry bras I think up to I in the store. That's where I get my bras...I just bought two for under $50 so they r reasonable. They also do fittings.
  • I got my latest two bras from Motherhood Maternity myself, and previous ones from Lane Bryant. And have loved them all. I'm currently in an E, and betting I'll get bigger when I breastfeed. Last time I was in Motherhood, they had a sale - buy 3, get 1 free.
  • I'm so releived to hear this! I wish I would have asked months ago lol I feel like my breasts arent as perky because I havent been wearing the correct size.
  • In st louis I found a store called kangaroo kids. They go up to a 44j! Seeing as how I'm a38g, they have a good maternity selection. Know none of you are close, but just in case...
  • @pinkigirl I used to live 20 minutes away from St. Louis!!!! :) I'm going home in a month so if I dont find anything here Ill know where to check out at home lol :)
  • Nordstrom and Neimann Marcus. They do fittings as well.
  • Fredricks of Hollywood carry lots of different sizes. Their bras are comfy too. I don't think they carry nursing bras though
  • @usafwife_21, where did you live?
  • ive never heard of any of these stores except lane bryant im in a 42 DDD and cant find anything anywhere id love to get a nursing bra but i dont know where to find them
  • @pinkigirl I used to live in East Alton. Which is by Wood River, Roxana, and Alton kinda! But my husband is in the military so we had to move to North Carolina
  • edited September 2011
    I got a bra today, 42 F (was a 38DD) at lane bryant. It was 42 dollars they didnt have the greatest selection in my size. But I'm happy that my boobs look AMAZING :D :D The ladies were amazing and so helpful. The closest place for me to get maternity/nursing bras in my size is an hour away! YIKES!!!!!! :)
  • @usafwife_21 lol my friends live in woodriver. I know the area.