for all mommies who had a c-section!

Why did you have one? Was it an emergency one? Was it planned? Recovery time? I'm so scared ill end up having one:(!

Comments

• I had with my first and I am scheduled for one with my second in just a few weeks. My first was an emergency c-section because I failed 3 inductions. On the third induction babys heart rate dropped and do did my blood pressure...they took me to the OR emergently. I was out of commission for about 6 weeks, but I was exhausted from laboring for so long and I had a wound infection. I'm hoping this time goes better :)
  • I Was Induced On A Sunday Morning After 33 Hours Of Labor I Barely Dilated To A 4 & My Son's Head Was Swelling, So Dr Said It's Time For A Csection.
  • I had one because my baby wasn't head down. My water had broke and she was coming quickly so there was no time to do an aversion. Full recovery really takes about six weeks, but it took about a week to get to where I wasn't in so much pain anymore.
  • My first was because I wouldnt dialate my water was broke and I had a nemonia the week before it took me about a week and a half. My second was because I was to scared to push lol that took around a week I was scheduled for march 28th but my water broke in february so she was early
  • I was imduced because I had pre eclampsia. I was in labor for two days and got to 8cm and then my dumb dr finally decided my son was too big and didnt want to dislocate his shoulder, it happemed to my fiance at birth. My son was face up grinding his head on my pubic bone too. OUCH! Soo they did a c section, was really an emergency but it was pretty quick after the dr told me, maybe 15 mins later I was in the OR. It took about 2-3 weeks for me to recover.
  • My 1st baby was a emergency c section, my water broke and I was slow progressing, an I think the dr didnt give me enough time to dialte fully cuz I delievered my 2nd and 3rd children vaginally without any complications at all :) it took my about 2 weeks to b able to move around pain free. The incision took about 5-6weeks to heal completly
  • I had severe pre eclampsia and complications from my epi that almost killed me and my baby. Emergency c section. C section for this one on the 11th.
  • I had one because my pelvic bones are too close together and in the words of my Dr "oh man were never gonna fit a baby through there " and I wasn't dilating I was stuck at a three for 16 hours Sooooo they sent me in for a c section after 16 hours of labor.